Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who will be the next Conservative MP? Zionist or not? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iknowbest)
    It certainly is, or more accurate, Americas foothold and we have conceded all our "empire" to them! We was once Great and we conquered the world, now it seems we are America's bi**h..
    Better than being Germany's ***** tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure that Zionism is the main concern in the conservative leader elections right now. It's all about pro or anti-European

ReputationRep:
    You know zionism just means you support the existence of the state. And since the UN supports the existence it would be very strange not to...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UKCATrocks)
    I'm not sure that Zionism is the main concern in the conservative leader elections right now. It's all about pro or anti-European
    No, it is about being pro or anti EU.. we are all very pro-European I am sure. My concern and the point of this thread is that, both a leave and a remain campaigner are both pro Zionism. The Zionist movement is very far right.. and I hate racist groups!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wildleaves)
    You know zionism just means you support the existence of the state. And since the UN supports the existence it would be very strange not to...
    Wrong.. Zionism doesn't just mean this.. there is a lot more to it!
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism

ReputationRep:
    No, it is about being pro or anti EU.. we are all very pro-European I am sure. My concern and the point of this thread is that, both a leave and a remain campaigner are both pro Zionism. The Zionist movement is very far right.. and I hate racist groups!
    Do you really think British PMs really influence things that much, whatever their opinion on the matter?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UKCATrocks)
    Do you really think British PMs really influence things that much, whatever their opinion on the matter?
    No, what I feel is that we shouldn't have leaders who support far right movements.. these are actually called Extremist groups if referring to Britain First or the JDL in particular, by the "establishment". The hypocrisy is frightening!

Also we send more money in Foreign Aid to Israel.. not on the scale that America do of course!!

ReputationRep:
    No it isn't...
    There are both right and left wing Zionist factions, for example
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labor_Zionism

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JM999)
    No it isn't...
    There are both right and left wing Zionist factions, for example
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labor_Zionism
    The Labor Zionists worked from Inside Israel to build a Jewish state.. to pull the Jewish working class together and build financial strength for the region, whilst politically the right movement expelled any none Jewish person and to build a political stability of Jews in the region, using the Aid from mostly America.. and sending the message that the Jews are entitled to the region. So they are both on the same team.. Zionists simply feel they are entitled to that land.. and thus gain the military strength from financial aid from America, who only want Israel on side because of their geological position. They want all the land and always have!

ReputationRep:
    The Labor Zionists worked from Inside Israel to build a Jewish state.. to pull the Jewish working class together and build financial strength for the region, whilst politically the right movement expelled any none Jewish person
    Not really true, around 20% of Israel's population isn't Jewish

sending the message that the Jews are entitled to the region. So they are both on the same team.. Zionists simply feel they are entitled to that land..
    They are entitled to it, the UN gave them the land. You said that you aren't opposed to the existence of the state of Israel.

ReputationRep:
    Also we send more money in Foreign Aid to Israel.
    How much?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JM999)
    Not really true, around 20% of Israel's population isn't Jewish

They are entitled to it, the UN gave them the land. You said that you aren't opposed to the existence of the state of Israel.
    You will find that 20% will be in powerful political and financial positions.. much like in Germany during war times.

I am not opposed.. but I also feel Palestinians who lived there and live there are also entitled , thus splitting it equally would be a great resolve.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JM999)
    You said that you aren't opposed to the existence of the state of Israel.
    He crossed his fingers.. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by admonit)
    How much?
    Maybe not in the last few years.. officially! Who knows.. money will get there though in some shape or form! The government LIE that much who knows! "how do they lieee?" one word CHILCOT!

ReputationRep:
    He crossed his fingers.. :cool:
    LOL.. already answered!

ReputationRep:
    I am not opposed.. but I also feel Palestinians who lived there and live there are also entitled , thus splitting it equally would be a great resolve.
    I'm pretty sure that the Conservative leadership candidates, such as Gove and May, think the same thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JM999)
    I'm pretty sure that the Conservative leadership candidates, such as Gove and May, think the same thing
    hmmmm... Name:  2a_4_maps.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  167.0 KB i do hope so

ReputationRep:
    Maybe not in the last few years.. officially! Who knows
    Oh yeah, may be.. I understand. Thanks Mr. Iknownothing. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, may be.. I understand. Thanks Mr. Iknownothing. :cool:
    Top secret info is out of my remit

ReputationRep:
    Scared of what they going to do next...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.