Being called a sweetheart Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    :toofunny:
    i much prefer this avatar of yours!!

ReputationRep:
    oi wag1 babby :cool:
    Hiyaa How you doing? Ain't seen ya in a while, life's boring ngl, :cute::heart:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    i much prefer this avatar of yours!!
    What was wrong with my other one?! >_>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Hiyaa How you doing? Ain't seen ya in a while, life's boring ngl, :cute::heart:
    You gotta enjoy that life, what've you been doing lately?

ReputationRep:
    What was wrong with my other one?! >_>
    nothing but this is clearer and i know which is you

ReputationRep:
    You gotta enjoy that life, what've you been doing lately?
    LOL naa I hate being bored, love keepin busy, why don't ya gimme all ya work haha :borat: Nothin much rlly, I left school, had a taster day thing for solihull sixth form and tried to book a first-aid course but I can't cuz I ain't sixteen yet, even though theirs like 2 weeks or summat left , wbu?

ReputationRep:
    Probable condescension, but much more context required for a more telling judgement; wouldn't lose any sleep over it, either way

(Original post by maria.x)
    Doesn't mean anything, man up
    Oh look, it's Billie-big-balls :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    LOL naa I hate being bored, love keepin busy, why don't ya gimme all ya work haha :borat: Nothin much rlly, I left school, had a taster day thing for solihull sixth form and tried to book a first-aid course but I can't cuz I ain't sixteen yet, even though theirs like 2 weeks or summat left , wbu?
    2 wks, **** lol when's the deadline to sign up then? And I was in Florida, USA :woo: now I wanna go Crete but we're all trashed as **** and skint nows hehe
    I got a tan for the 1st time ever like lol but mostly sun burn but still looking mint of course

(Original post by Foo.mp3)

:rofl: that girl again.

ReputationRep:
    When your heart tastes of ice cream smothered in hot chocolate sauce with sprinkles on top:drool:

ReputationRep:
    2 wks, **** lol when's the deadline to sign up then? And I was in Florida, USA :woo: now I wanna go Crete but we're all trashed as **** and skint nows hehe
    I got a tan for the 1st time ever like lol but mostly sun burn but still looking mint of course
    Not exactly sure, but my enrollment interview's on the 9th september or something like that, and oh wow, cool! Luckkyy! LOL at least you went somewhere :adore:
    LOOL cool, im sure it's not that bad haha, and awwhh of course! :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Probable condescension, but much more context required for a more telling judgement; wouldn't lose any sleep over it, either way

:hello:

ReputationRep:
    Not exactly sure, but my enrollment interview's on the 9th september or something like that, and oh wow, cool! Luckkyy! LOL at least you went somewhere :adore:
    LOOL cool, im sure it's not that bad haha, and awwhh of course! :daydreaming:
    The interview is well after your bday fam
    nah sunburn hurts, you're Asian n tan you can talk lol
    n yea I went Universal Studios :cool:

ReputationRep:
    The interview is well after your bday fam
    nah sunburn hurts, you're Asian n tan you can talk lol
    n yea I went Universal Studios :cool:
    I knooooow, thats rlly good tho, but I got 2 weddings the day after my bday, like one on the 30th and another on the 31st like damnnnnnnnnnn honayy,
    Rlly Never knew, I ain't been to another country like hot or cold, so I've never had sunburn lol, and yeah haha
    OOOOO fancayy!
    How long did you go for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maria.x)
    :hello:
    Seven Deadly Sins :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Only the weird old guys who live in the posh areas call me a sweetheart, when I walk past

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.