Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what is wrong with daily sex? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naveed-7)
    I think that if you do it too much, you might get insensitive to sex.

You might like it less basically.
    possibly in Arabia or whever you are from, but cool.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teenz111)
    it's what people with your morals/conservatism believe and do..haha. i've seen this question been asked numerous times here, yet you single me out for it and most likely would say i'm "autistic" for this. i'm not, i don't have any mental issue. i don't see how curiosity is a mental issue.
    nope I think you've over complicated this. When a man jacks off or has sex straight after he can feel a difference in his energy levels

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry Bird)
    nope I think you've over complicated this. When a man jacks off or has sex straight after he can feel a difference in his energy levels
    i don't agree. i think it's because you like to use mental techniques, and then provided there are many others who post this, I will post this too. **** you and your conservative morality..hahaha.. you're only offended somebody isn't acting per fate, i don't believe in fate.

ReputationRep:
    Mate, if I were get monthly sex I'd think myself lucky.

Daily sex would make Kirk...:ahee::ahee:

ReputationRep:
    i don't agree. i think it's because you like to use mental techniques, and then provided there are many others who post this, I will post this too. **** you and your conservative morality..hahaha.. you're only offended somebody isn't acting per fate, i don't believe in fate.
    what agree? it's science mate not morals and techniques lol! Have fun jacking off daily and being broke

ReputationRep:
    cos society is conservative, people say it';s wrong. i personally don't care, since i know it's pretty sound to do.
    Your penis is fine now... Have daily sex for the next 5 years and see what your opinion is on daily sex.
    Bored of it?
    Broken your penis?
    Mashed up penis?
    Not achieved much in the course of the 5 years apart from maybe your sexual partner having abortions etc or if you're floating about having sex with loads of different people a few sti's/std's?
    A time will come where you feel like...
    Wow sex is like everything else that was ever 'enjoyable' (not all sex is)...

Too much of a 'good' thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry Bird)
    what agree? it's science mate not morals and techniques lol! Have fun jacking off daily and being broke
    it's not science, just your opinions.

ReputationRep:
    It's my dream and ambition. Never heard anyone say it's wrong but have found it hard to find a girl that's up for it after the initial phase of a relationship.

ReputationRep:
    cos society is conservative, people say it';s wrong. i personally don't care, since i know it's pretty sound to do.
    Literally nobody says having sex daily is wrong. You are not a rebel.

ReputationRep:
    its their choice, you cant force anyone!
    if they dont like having sex everyday then they dont
    if you like it then its your own choice

ReputationRep:
    I don't think the OP is old enough to know what sex is.

ReputationRep:
    It doesnt feel good every day. Every other day would be fine. But it will become a chore if you do it everyday for a month.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 8, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.