Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why are crazy cat people seen as "werid"? Watch

ReputationRep:
    It's because there's loads of animals. With a TV show, it won't be following you around (although the ending of The Sopranos is still on my mind)
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beeninetytwo)
    Soe, yes. Definitely. It's bloody awful.
    cats are one of the cleanest pets there are. You haven't really ever had a pet kitty cat have you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Mason)
    Lol cats have no loyalty, just give them food and shelter and they do what cats normally do, which is nothing.
    At least dogs are more loyal, but with cats all they do is sleep and eat,they're boring animals.
    I have nothing to say other than what I said before to a non cat person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    If you're crazy anything, you're weird.
    Unless it's crazy about clowns. That's normal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emobambam)
    cats are one of the cleanest pets there are. You haven't really ever had a pet kitty cat have you?
    Cats are quite clean. The smell of cat piss in carpets belonging to houses which are over run (in my opinion) by cats does not smell clean.

ReputationRep:
    Cats are quite clean. The smell of cat piss in carpets belonging to houses which are over run (in my opinion) by cats does not smell clean.
    If that's the case then it's not so much crazy as irresponsible and cruel.. A cat will never do their business somewhere like that unless it's either, not litter trained, really stressed, or there aren't enough clean trays to go around. That's when being a crazy cat person goes too far..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    Unless it's crazy about clowns. That's normal.
    Only when it's a sexual fetish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    Only when it's a sexual fetish.
    I'm crazy about clowns, *but not in a sexual way. That's just weird.

ReputationRep:
    Well the word 'crazy' in the name should give a c,ue..

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday I saw the neighbors cat laying on the front yard, mind you the front has bushes, dirt and insects.
    So cats are not really as clean as you think, as they're active animals and they navigate through outdoor terrain.

The real weird ones are those who act like being a crazy cat person would a bad outcome in life. :hand:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Mason)
    Yesterday I saw the neighbors cat laying on the front yard, mind you the front has bushes, dirt and insects.
    So cats are not really as clean as you think, as they're active animals and they navigate through outdoor terrain.
    They groom themselves often but now I'm thinking about it my cats eat old pheasant corpses.

I think you may be right... :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    They groom themselves often but now I'm thinking about it my cats eat old pheasant corpses.

I think you may be right... :indiff:
    That is what people seem to forget, is that cats can be cruel and sadistic.
    I have seen my neighbors cat stalk other animals

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 8, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.