Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Since sixth form ended I miss my crush so bad Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feelings61)
    But I know I won't be able to ever find someone else who makes me feel the same way . This was my one chance and I messed it up
    I guarantee you will find someone else who you fancy just as much; it might not happen for a while but just be patient.

ReputationRep:
    In a way I can relate. But that's life, just have to move and get over it. Once you meet new people at uni you will most likely forget about her.

ReputationRep:
    Move on man, that feeling is toxic im sure you'll find another one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feelings61)
    I miss her so much. I really wish things could go back to the way they used to be where I could see her everyday but I know it can't and I won't see her ever again and it really pains me. I think she is so so wonderful and I never expected her to choose me or like me back in any way but I'm fine with that I'm happy with just seeing her and her smiling at me is more than enough for me. When she smiled at me it felt like I was in heaven and was the best feeling ever and even though I'm grateful that she smiled at me a few times I'm sad because I don't think I'll ever feel that same way ever again. I know that she is really unique and special and I won't ever be able to find someone else I feel the same way about. I also have a lot of regret for chances were I could have asked her out or atleast gotten her number or something but I panicked felt shy and nervous and didn't do what I should have. I hate myself for not being braver because I even though I tryed I know tere are things I should have done differently and would do differently if only I had another chance. I really wish I wasn't so shy around girls but I guess it doesn't even matter now because she's gone forever and there's nothing I can do
    Just text he ron Facebook and try to contact her, tell her the truth,if she rejects moves on and if not, go on a date, see how the relationship works out...

ReputationRep:
    Forget it, OP. You don't want to be in a relationship with a saint. It's boring. Move on and put the whole thing down to growing up. One day you'll meet someone who will love you back. Believe me.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Either do something about it, (which weve decided over months and numerous suggestions you can't )or go and see your GP and continue the therapy to help you cope. At the moment your views about this girl are just unrealistic infatuation. TSR banned you for a reason, its really no help to you posting like this as it just gets you deeper into the depression and inability to handle reality..

ReputationRep:
    You'll move on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PHD2027)
    no no no no there are not 2 billion women, there is 4- 5 billion women on this planet.
    read my quote again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raees_Sharif)
    read my quote again.
    try to find my previous post. sorry, I misread.

ReputationRep:
    stop bring a pussy and sort your life out

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 10, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.