(Original post by 06sulraj)
    Lol, I only posted it because of the face. XDXD
    it is a good one heehee

ReputationRep:
    *trigerred
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    The saying is supposed to reference the fact that since the customer is paying for the product it's good taste to pander to them... However I agree that a load of people take the saying literally and become neurotic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    its not a pic, its a meme :erm:
    can confirm by order of forestshadow, its a meme :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    I'll admit he's a talented fighter now. I don't have to admit anything on Saturday night, I admit he's a talented fighter right now. But there's a lot more than talent that takes it to get to the top. I've been in gyms all across the country, across the world, you see talented fighters that don't make it all the time, just hanging out in those gyms, just working out, they just don't get those breaks- so it ain't about talent, a little bit of the package is talent, he's got that part of the package, Im not lying to you, what I'm saying is, he don't have the rest of the package. Some fighters have to take detours, and some fighters don't end up on detours, well it all depends on the matchmaking. It all depends on who's got your back. Mr Al Haymon is taking good care of Adrien Broner and that's why he is where he is right now. There's a lot more talented fighters in boxers than Adrien Broner, that's not to say he's not talented, Im just saying Al Haymon is responsible for this creation right here. There's detours that he hasn't had to take. I was a talented prospect at one time too, you know what I was rewarded with for my first title fight?- Miguel Cotto. You know what his reward was for his first title fight?- Some guy Rodriguez who I can't even remember his first name.

ReputationRep:
    I've been "working" in a post office at the till for a grand total of 2 whole days and some customers have said some things that are so wrong but I obviously am not able to correct them.Not that I would have anyway. So the picture is strangely relatable to me, though I do hope I don't look like that seal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    can confirm by order of forestshadow, its a meme :holmes:
    yassss :jive:

ReputationRep:
    Lol, absolute bs.

Reminds me of the days I had arguments with customers. No regrets.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.