Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is the female equivalent of male height? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goaded)
    I'd say facial attractiveness but in general guys seem to just be less picky, unless they are like an 11/10....

On average you likely to see stunning woman with a standard bloke.
    Fact is on average they're more better looking women, then men

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Mason)
    6ft 1 but I do not feel tall at all
    Your taller than most guys I know. Anything over 6ft is great in my eyes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill_Gates)
    I know majority of women disregard you if you are shorter than them or just short in general. But what is similar to height for men in terms of women?

I.e
    - weight
    - "assets"
    - looks

you can name any others!
    small boobs, medium bum/ass, shape of spine on back, face, belly. same size as man or a few centimeters shorter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    It reeaaaallllly IS NOT breast size. That's utter ********. Most guys really do not care if she has small tits. Any tits and a V and they will be happy if she has a good body and a pretty face and bigger breasts are just a bonus.

Some guys don't care either way so there isn't really a similar factor.

Some guys are happy with a hugely fat girl with a pretty face (or hugely skinny). Some guys will be with a down syndrome girl if somehow she has a good body and be content.

Personally the thing that stands out the most to me are these self-entitled, self-victimising, whiny, left wing feminazi types. But then again you get some pussy ass middle class, skinny-fat white boys who love sucking their clits. So...

Weight is probably the closest. But I bet there are more guys who'd date a fat chick without being fat themselves than girls who would date a guy shorter than them. Nevermind all the fat guys who don't care about having fat partners...
    Dude what has happened to you I mean I thiiiink you have a black girlfriend but your lingo is cringe these days :lol:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    It reeaaaallllly IS NOT breast size. That's utter ********. Most guys really do not care if she has small tits. Any tits and a V and they will be happy if she has a good body and a pretty face and bigger breasts are just a bonus.

Some guys are happy with a hugely fat girl with a pretty face (or hugely skinny). Some guys will be with a down syndrome girl if somehow she has a good body and be content.

Personally the thing that stands out the most to me are these self-entitled, self-victimising, whiny, left wing feminazi types. But then again you get some pussy ass middle class, skinny-fat white boys who love sucking their clits. So...

Weight is probably the closest. But I bet there are more guys who'd date a fat chick without being fat themselves than girls who would date a guy shorter than them. Nevermind all the fat guys who don't care about having fat partners...
    This.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platopus)
    I think it's probably breast size
    Lol have you ever heard a guy say, "I would refuse to date a girl with breasts below [insert size]"?

I don't think that ever really happens.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    Dude what has happened to you I mean I thiiiink you have a black girlfriend but you lingo is cringe these days :lol:
    LOL. What are you insinuating my dear? What a terribly racist comment.

And I'm single now. It was a very recent thing. It was a mutual break-up because she had to move rather far away and our long term goals were not aligned so we just called it a day and left it on a high note. And she was south-east asian, not black. But to be fair she had acquired a lot of black friends at university...

Anyway, is it really much worse than before lol?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Mason)
    On average you likely to see stunning woman with a standard bloke.
    Fact is on average they're more better looking women, then men
    Ok???

Legit no idea why this is a reply to me?

ReputationRep:
    LOL. What are you insinuating my dear? What a terribly racist comment.

And I'm single now. It was a very recent thing. It was a mutual break-up because she had to move rather far away and our long term goals were not aligned so we just called it a day and left it on a high note. And she was south-east asian, not black. But to be fair she had acquired a lot of black friends at university...

Anyway, is it really much worse than before lol?
    Aha I see...

It's noticeably more like street and crude tbh with the clit sucking etc won't lie to you :laugh:

Whereas you weren't at all street before

(Original post by Little Popcorns)
    Aha I see...

It's noticeably more like street and crude tbh with the clit sucking etc won't lie to you :laugh:

Whereas you weren't at all street before
    What do you mean by street? I did not notice a difference in his writing style apart from the exaggerated phrases.

It's a bit ignorant of you to say that to be honest.

(Original post by Chief Wiggum)
    Lol have you ever heard a guy say, "I would refuse to date a girl with breasts below [insert size]"?

I don't think that ever really happens.
    Actually I have haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    Thanks for making me feel better. I'm 5ft11 and a girl
    My girlfriend is your height. It's no bad thing, and stops the neck from aching too much.

ReputationRep:
    Weight.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for making me feel better. I'm 5ft11 and a girl
    Sorry, it's personality that really matters. Though I wish I was as tall as you😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nimrahk123)
    Sorry, it's personality that really matters. Though I wish I was as tall as you😊
    Too late. You can't fix whats already broken :bawling:

ReputationRep:

you're telling me guys don't obsess over boobs or is the new thing ass size obsession? I would say both weight and boobs and facial aesthetics and not being a feminazi probably*

ReputationRep:
    Too late. You can't fix whats already broken :bawling:
    I can try, glue, sellotape, needle and thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill_Gates)
    I know majority of women disregard you if you are shorter than them or just short in general. But what is similar to height for men in terms of women?

I.e
    - weight
    - "assets"
    - looks

you can name any others!
    Breast size

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    you're telling me guys don't obsess over boobs or is the new thing ass size obsession? I would say both weight and boobs and facial aesthetics and not being a feminazi probably*
    Well obviously there are loads of factors that influence how attractive you come across.

Such as dress sense, how nice you are, how lazy you are, how fit you are, how healthy you are, how clean you are blah blah blah

I'm saying that most guys will not reject a girl because her boobs are too small for his liking. That alone will not have a major effect on how they see the girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nimrahk123)
    I can try, glue, sellotape, needle and thread.
    :unimpressed: My heart is too brocken to be fixed with a glue,sellotape,needle and thread! Who do you think you are Doctor Phil? I need flowers and a hug which i know i won't be getting from you* cause I'm too tall

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.