Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Good to have you back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    :eek: how does it feel getting picked on by a newbie? and ok R.U.S.H.D.A.
    I didn't mean capitalise all of it, just the first letter. And take away the dots. How hard is it?

You're not picking on me...*yawn* you're just a mild irritation...and you know what mods do to members they are irritated with? :mad:

ReputationRep:
    am glad

(Original post by Adhsur)
    I take back what I said.
    Some people are so touchy...ok ok, i'm sorry, if you forgive me i'll let Marky (the monkey) hug you.

(Original post by Fly By)
    and i didnt brainwash marky, he was speaking out of his own accord!
    For starters don't begin sentences with 'and' - it's annoying. Secondly, you're evidently a compulsive liar, who not only has major brainwashing capabilities but also has the audacity to insinuate what was said was on his own accord, frankly i'm disgusted by your rancid behavior.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Some people are so touchy...ok ok, i'm sorry, if you forgive me i'll let Marky (the monkey) hug you.
    How could I resist?

ReputationRep:
    Am I missing something? it's been 9 hours, you haven't gone away at all. i don't see the point of this thread, really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Invisible)
    Am I missing something? it's been 9 hours, you haven't gone away at all. i don't see the point of this thread, really.
    Does your opinion count? I don't see the point of you posting here if you don't see a point in this thread. This thread was only for those to whom it may concern.

ReputationRep:
    Does your opinion count? I don't see the point of you posting here if you don't see a point in this thread. This thread was only for those to whom it may concern.
    what the f is this ? "does your opinion count" - just cus your a mod doesnt mean your opinion is more valid than that of others. this is a disgraceful thing to say and as a mod you should be ashamed of yourself. this thread concerns me, in a big way, concerning the fact you dissapear for a few hours and then feel you need a welcome back party.

ReputationRep:
    Endorf as must as I respect your opinion, I believe you are wrong, she deserves all of this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endorf)
    what the f is this ? "does your opinion count" - just cus your a mod doesnt mean your opinion is more valid than that of others. this is a disgraceful thing to say and as a mod you should be ashamed of yourself. this thread concerns me, in a big way, concerning the fact you dissapear for a few hours and then feel you need a welcome back party.
    Do you have all the facts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Curiosity)
    Do you have all the facts?
    what facts are you referring to ?? i have enough facts to make a judgement.

ReputationRep:
    lol word up.

ReputationRep:
    Well that was my question; 9 hours, what on earth is that?! She was on today! I was just asking as to why the "welcome back" thread was needed, esp. considering that excellent threads in the D & D forum are being deleted left, right centre for excuses along the lines of "hahaha".

My opinion counts in my view, which is what matters to me.

Ohhh well, blaaahdie blaah.

ReputationRep:
    Am I politically incorrect in saying that 9 Hours was really a break?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Invisible)
    Well that was my question; 9 hours, what on earth is that?! She was on today! I was just asking as to why the "welcome back" thread was needed, esp. considering that excellent threads in the D & D forum are being deleted left, right centre for excuses along the lines of "hahaha".

My opinion counts in my view, which is what matters to me.

Ohhh well, blaaahdie blaah.
    nuff said.

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone,

After a nice (but very short!) break I've finally calmed down and am back for good. Thanks to all of you for your support, I was getting a bit too emotional because of all the "fights" and I thought a little time in invisible mode/away from UKL would do me good. It certainly did, and I doubt I will leave again now for a long time

Thanks again everyone, I missed speaking to you all and your kind words made it impossible for me to stay away for long
    i fort i saw you on ere a day ago love or maybe it was some1 else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    nuff said.
    But don't forget Vienna, if you're username is blue then whatever you say is 100% correct and you're perfect, dictatorship and all you know, part of the "team".

I simply asked how 9 hours was classed as going away, a fair question.

I sleep for 10 hours on a sunday!

ReputationRep:
    well, sorry to those who found it unacceptable for me to make such a thread.

I just proposed that i am no longer feeling like i want to leave and I am prepared to make a fresh start. Loads of members make threads like this, after all it is "general chat"...and members were also wondering where I was going and if I was going at all so I thought I'd clarify it. Now, if you have a problem with that thread, go retire to some other thread.

(Original post by DazYaTTT)
    lol word up.
    Please stop saying that, it's embarasing for us all.

(Original post by CasedIt)
    i fort i saw you on ere a day ago love or maybe it was some1 else
    Just go back to sleep, under your little rock - there there.

ReputationRep:
    As much as I respect peoples decisions compared to the rest of the crap in this sub forum this is harmless, Adhsur deserved her break and is only making it know that she is make. Making that infomation avaliable to the forum makes this thread worthwhile. I feel that after sorting out the problems last week now is not a good time to opne another can of beans on a subject taht is hardly important and would personally ask all those to disagree to keep theirs views to themselves with all respect.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.