Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I just love the internet Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fefssdf)
    C2 to be precise. I was selling a C2 book on eBay and so had some pics of it on my phone. Then later I decided to change my TSR picture cause i didn't have one and so i just used a pic of the book cause that was on my phone aha
    It's really random (kinda made me think you were a diehard A level Mathmo). I'm too lazy to even bother changing picture, or to even look at it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScienceFantatic)
    I think you can still see it but now there are three attached images . You can see it on one.
    TSR mobile is kinda dodgy with attaching images so I'm just gonna leave it like it's so small I doubt anyone would recognise it to be me lol ... And if they did then congrats they've found me and also I doubt they'd own up and say they were on a tsr thread talking about moths...
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Hahaha yeh and OMG just after the match I get into bed and this little moth starts flapping around my phone like can you not mate ... Hehe and oh god moths on the toilet haha
    RIGHT??? thats why i have my phone light as low as possible or go underneath the blanket. moths dont fly up the sun or anything so why they so attracted to light ffs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kkboyk)
    It's really random (kinda made me think you were a diehard A level Mathmo). I'm too lazy to even bother changing picture, or to even look at it
    Well I should be off to do a maths degree in septmber so I guess that makes me kinda die hard but then I didn't even do further maths A2 so I'm not some crazy maths person lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    RIGHT??? thats why i have my phone light as low as possible or go underneath the blanket. moths dont fly up the sun or anything so why they so attracted to light ffs
    Maybe it's a certain wavelength of light cause phones and stuff have the blue light or something

ReputationRep:
    TSR mobile is kinda dodgy with attaching images so I'm just gonna leave it like it's so small I doubt anyone would recognise it to be me lol ... And if they did then congrats they've found me and also I doubt they'd own up and say they were on a tsr thread talking about moths...
    Actually I think I might know you....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScienceFantatic)
    Actually I think I might know you....
    I'm backing away....

Dude you got me scared so I checked your profile details and nah I don't know you haha. Yay

ReputationRep:
    Well I should be off to do a maths degree in septmber so I guess that makes me kinda die hard but then I didn't even do further maths A2 so I'm not some crazy maths person lol
    Same lol. Ive reached the point of even going as far as to make as many Maths dirty pick up lines as I can :laugh :

Integration has become dirty in my mind : $

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kkboyk)
    Same lol. Ive reached the point of even going as far as to make as many Maths dirty pick up lines as I can :laugh :

Integration has become dirty in my mind : $
    I don't have any maths pick up lines lol.. And that's probably a good thing

ReputationRep:
    I don't have any maths pick up lines lol.. And that's probably a good thing
    Learning a few is like having a crap pokemon evolve into something cool.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I've edited it now so my pic is really small hahaha - nobody will find out my true identity lol
    :five:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.