The Student Room Group

Went to uni, dropped out now reapplying, do i have to say I've already been to uni?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by help-me-plz
well my first year was helpful because i did a year in the course that i'm reapplying for now but i don't know how to work that into my ps

Well, I imagine that it crystallised your interest in aspect X of the subject and led you to study it in greater depth by doing Y and reading Z, which made you understand how A and B link together. I imagine you also maybe did some work experience based on your interest in X, or shadowed someone working in Y field, which confirmed that this subject is what you want to study because it is CDE etc etc,
Reply 21
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
Well, I imagine that it crystallised your interest in aspect X of the subject and led you to study it in greater depth by doing Y and reading Z, which made you understand how A and B link together. I imagine you also maybe did some work experience based on your interest in X, or shadowed someone working in Y field, which confirmed that this subject is what you want to study because it is CDE etc etc,

thank you! does it have to be much about what i've been doing or just a small part of the ps?
Original post by help-me-plz
thank you! does it have to be much about what i've been doing or just a small part of the ps?

Just enough to acknowledge that time has passed productively.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending