Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Your best film of 2016 Watch

ReputationRep:
    The Revenant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PugDevil)
    I was kind of unaware that it was a book before Although I kind of assume most films like that are from books nowadays, the best films normally are!

I have to say that I was slightly disappointed by it. Or maybe not disappointed, just it seemed a bit bland? Maybe because they've held such a high standard across their films it's hard to do any better! But the last 30 minutes was very good!
    Best Marvel film yet in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    What a way to realise you haven't watched any movies in 2016

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drandy76)
    What a way to realise you haven't watched any movies in 2016

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Still time to change that

ReputationRep:
    Still time to change that
    I was planning to finally watch goodwill hunting at some point, maybe the ramanujan movie too....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drandy76)
    I was planning to finally watch goodwill hunting at some point, maybe the ramanujan movie too....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Goodwill Hunting is a great film even if it came out almost 20 years ago

ReputationRep:
    I will admit to have a lump in my throat at some point
    Really? I must admit I'm a little disappointed. Thought you were a macho tough nut to crack, at least going by your Avatar...lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kendrik Lamar)
    Really? I must admit I'm a little disappointed. Thought you were a macho tough nut to crack, at least going by your Avatar...lol
    Every macho has to have a soft side to them as well But no, can't tell if sarcasm but I am no macho :lol: If you watch the film then you will understand!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.