Turn on thread page Beta

UK Scientists dropped from EU projects because of funding fears watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:

This is exactly what I along with many others said would happen. UK scientific research and academia in general is going to go down the drain. A big thank you to those idiots who voted to destroy the academic standing of our country.

Big ****ing thanks.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Twinpeaks)

This is exactly what I along with many others said would happen. UK scientific research and academia in general is going to go down the drain. A big thank you to those idiots who voted to destroy the academic standing of our country.

Big ****ing thanks.
    Interesting that none of TSR's BrexitCrew have invaded this thread yet, probably because they can't deal with this cast-iron evidence that they've utterly screwed the scientific community over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plagioclase)
    Interesting that none of TSR's BrexitCrew have invaded this thread yet, probably because they can't deal with this cast-iron evidence that they've utterly screwed the scientific community over.
    Either that, or they just don't care. Every time I mention how negatively science and technology will be impacted by the Brexit, I get called selfish for having vested interests in the EU. The appreciation for R&D industry in this country is just not enough.

ReputationRep:
    Couldn't care less. Now those idiots who've been in academia all their life will have to try and find proper jobs.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by stevey396)
    Couldn't care less. Now those idiots who've been in academia all their life will have to try and find proper jobs.
    Oh dear, I jinxed myself. A troglodyte has arrived.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stevey396)
    "Idiots in academia". What a moronic oxymoron.

ReputationRep:
    Cya ✌🏾

☹️🇬🇧➡️ 🛫➡️😐➡️🛬➡️
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.