Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Name a time that you've felt guilty about something Watch

ReputationRep:
    I felt guilty that day when depression was really bad so I baked a lemon drizzle cake and ate all of it.

I felt guilty when I was a child and I stole money from my mum and dad to buy sweets from the corner shop.

ReputationRep:
    Looking at Justin Bieber topless

Feel guilty about so many things tbh :/

ReputationRep:
    blocking the toilet at my mates house and his little brother got the blame...

(Original post by PugDevil)
    They just taste so damn good :cry:

As for your exams, that's a feeling that pretty much everyone goes through. I used to get really anxious about letting people down but as I went through the education levels, I developed my thinking to get around it.

So from now on, if I've felt that I've tried my very hardest to do well then I can't feel guilty about letting myself or other people down. I will just learn what I did wrong, and kick the exam's butt the next time round :awesome:
    Thank you, that's the attitude I'm trying to have. Though, drowning my sorrows in a tube of Pringles might be of more immediate comfort

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PugDevil)
    Mine was when I devoured a whole can of Pringles in under an hour and still felt hungry

Edit: Just to clarify, this can either be recently or in the past, big or small. Eating a whole can of Pringles is not my biggest lifetime regret/ most guilty that I've felt during my life :bhangra:
    An hour? Each day I finish a can in 20 minutes
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I really shouldn't be proud of that, it's not doing my health any good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eternaforest)
    blocking the toilet at my mates house and his little brother got the blame...
    :nah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexschmalex)
    An hour? Each day I finish a can in 20 minutes
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I really shouldn't be proud of that, it's not doing my health any good
    It the supermarket's fault, especially when they sell them for £1 :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    i made my boyfriend a birthday cake last year and ate 3/4 by myself and i felt guilty

it was made with this
    Spoiler:
    Show
    lol im lying, i didnt feel guilty at all

ReputationRep:
    I stole something from a shop that was just a small gold circle- i was around 7. The guilt ate away at me and i couldn't sleep. I told my mother - a few months later.

ReputationRep:
    I was out of paper so I stole some from printers at college to print off assignments at home. No one ever found out

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    the day i was born

ReputationRep:
    Hitting my big brother it happened years ago but I still feel bad about it

ReputationRep:
    it will have to be eating 2 mcdonalds breakfasts in one sitting

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.