Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I am scared of growing up watch

ReputationRep:
    I often feel scared to grow up, mainly because I want to stay young forever - I cant even imagine reaching 20 tbh

ReputationRep:
    Same, I feel like for my age I'm a bit immature at times since I tend to live in my head most of the time. All I can say is, you've got to take life one day at a time.

ReputationRep:
    I would say focus on the here and now. Don't worry too much about the future, just enjoy and appreciate each day as it comes.

:hugs: You're probably asleep now, but stay strong:hugs: Other people feel similar:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    Kl man...
    r u muslim?
    why u abandoning ur osbourne profile pic
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Selena Gomez fan

ReputationRep:
    I feel u here, at the end of the day life takes its course and everything is inevitable.. What's gonna happen is gonna happen and nothing can be done. Fearing the future can only make you not cherish the present- nothing good can come from constant fear.. Just do everything you enjoy while you can, like everyone you are a person who deserves happiness.. Don't let anything hold you back not even your own fears- don't forget your thoughts are not real they are a state of mind. I hope you have a wonderful life doing things you love and enjoy. Take each day as it comes, and if it's your last, make it the best X

ReputationRep:
    I've realized that while all those things seem scary beforehand, they won't (at least to such an extent) when you actually get there. You will grow as a person and become stronger and more able. You'll be able to face without blinking the things you'd run away from in terror right now. Try to live in the moment and to believe in your ability to improve. It'll be alright.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous1502)
    I know it is inevitable but I don't want to hear this now I just want to be comforted by some kind words if anyone may please provide some it would be greatly appreciated.

I am really scared of growing up I feel like I am closer closer and closer to death I am scared I don't want to disappoint my parents and I am scared that I will lead a lonely unfulfilling life I am split on my career path.I might go to boarding school next year if I get in I doubt it to be honest.

I don't want to die I am scared of death's pain I am scared of living in a world where I am lost and lonely,unsuccessful and unhappy.I am a bit childish and very sensitive kind words before going to sleep would be appreciated.
    I hope you are okay! Things will get better. I hope your worrying decreases it's easy to say not to fear, just do the thing in life that you enjoy and gives you fulfilment and you will improve 😊

ReputationRep:
    All living beings have their ups and downs( like a yo-yo). It's the law of nature. The dead feel no pain. No reason to fear deaths.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped.../c/ca/Yoyo.gif

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theBranicAc)
    what are you 10? grow up you little *****
    Needs more harsh.

ReputationRep:
    I agree with what someone posted before, you're more fearful of not fulfilling your goals/desires before dying. I used to be somewhat like you, however I'm learning not to cling onto life (becoming more spiritual and devote, guess that's my thing), or this life, for those who believe in the world after. I see my life now as a chance to learn as much as I can throughout this bumpy ride, and maybe someday, if I live long enough, teach those from my own experiences. Be calm dude, everything always plays out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theBranicAc)
    what are you 10? grow up you little *****
    No need for that

ReputationRep:
    In Sha Allah you will convert to Islam before you die and will practice it.

ReputationRep:
    No need to be scared, just refuse to ever grow up and you're all set

convert to Islam
    I'M HAVING A DEEP THOUGHT

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry,You will be alright one day.Also,You are not alone God is with you.He will lead you right way as possible.After few days you will alright and being a confident and happy girl.Just ignore What is going around.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    r u muslim?
    why u abandoning ur osbourne profile pic
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Selena Gomez fan
    Yes...

Selena is BAE (number 2)

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.