Stalker waits up to EIGHT HOURS for bus driver Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    :toofunny:
    :lol: she does though they're super weird and tiny

The rest of her face is quite unusual to say the least too tbh :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercxver)
    Stalkers are soooo creepy. I had a stalker about a year ago, was scary af. :afraid:
    Scary! Who was it, as in did you know them how did you find out etc?

ReputationRep:
    I was puzzled how she found out his surname and phone number.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    Scary! Who was it, as in did you know them how did you find out etc?
    I don't know the guy. Now I know where he lives, well I think that's where he lives. He's a middle aged South-Asian, always wearing the same turquoise jumper thingy.

He used to follow me to college pretty much everyday. I even saw him during the day, at lunch breaks or when I had to go to the other building which was just under 10 mins away I would see him standing at the corner of the road waiting. As soon as I'd go past he'd start walking behind me. I remember looking outside my maths class window and seeing him leaning against the wall, so so sooo creepy.

It became pretty obvious he was following me. I was given saturday revision sessions to go to during exam season and I was so glad I wouldn't need to be worried about being followed - he managed to work out to realise I go on Saturdays too. Once I got on the bus and he got on too, he sat right next to me and the bus had no one else on it. 😭

Just realised I typed up an essay. 😐

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    :lol: she does though they're super weird and tiny

The rest of her face is quite unusual to say the least too tbh :/
    Maybe she is disabled and not managed properly? You never know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DorianGrayism)
    Errrrr..... No. I said it was you. Keep up.

Just because I have a ****, the world is against me! I can't even stalk for for more than a few months at a time!
    amnd i said it wasn't, keep up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by banterboy)
    amnd i said it wasn't, keep up
    Yeh, sure.

You are the same person who believes that Police policy stalker is determined by sex without evidence.

SO I wouldn't be surprised if your blind hatred of people leads to derive other false "facts".

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, sure.

You are the same person who believes that Police policy stalker is determined by sex without evidence.

SO I wouldn't be surprised if your blind hatred of people leads to derive other false "facts".
    "yeh, sure"

don't bother with sarcasm. I said i doubt such a person exists. Since obviosuly i don't doubt my own existence, it follows I reject the description of me. If i reject the existence of a set, obviously, I reject the existence of a member of that set. I know that logic must be so hard for you.

Blind hatred of people? What on earth are you talking about? I think it's past your bedtime mate

ReputationRep:
    "yeh, sure"

don't bother with sarcasm. I said i doubt such a person exists. Since obviosuly i don't doubt my own existence, it follows I reject the description of me. If i reject the existence of a set, obviously, I reject the existence of a member of that set. I know that logic must be so hard for you.

Blind hatred of people? What on earth are you talking about? I think it's past your bedtime mate
    Thanks for the speech.

Like I said before, your hatred of people. In this case, feminists, leads you derive false facts. It isn't that hard to work out.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the speech.

Like I said before, your hatred of people. In this case, feminists, leads you derive false facts. It isn't that hard to work out.
    I don't hate any group of individuals; what evidence are you basing this tirade on?

ReputationRep:
    I don't hate any group of individuals; what evidence are you basing this tirade on?
    It is that hard to work out.

ReputationRep:
    It is that hard to work out.
    this doesn't even make sense lol

ReputationRep:
    Poor guy.
    Why does she only get two years? So she can do the same and make his life a nightmare once she's out again?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    two years seems pretty harsh I bet if she was hot he would have banged her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karl pilkington)
    two years seems pretty harsh I bet if she was hot he would have banged her
    Sad but you know it's probably true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercxver)
    I don't know the guy. Now I know where he lives, well I think that's where he lives. He's a middle aged South-Asian, always wearing the same turquoise jumper thingy.

He used to follow me to college pretty much everyday. I even saw him during the day, at lunch breaks or when I had to go to the other building which was just under 10 mins away I would see him standing at the corner of the road waiting. As soon as I'd go past he'd start walking behind me. I remember looking outside my maths class window and seeing him leaning against the wall, so so sooo creepy.

It became pretty obvious he was following me. I was given saturday revision sessions to go to during exam season and I was so glad I wouldn't need to be worried about being followed - he managed to work out to realise I go on Saturdays too. Once I got on the bus and he got on too, he sat right next to me and the bus had no one else on it. 😭

Just realised I typed up an essay. 😐
    That's horrifying :shudder:

Did you tell the police? How did you shake him?

ReputationRep:
    Her face is...yea...that's probably what made him scared.

ReputationRep:
    That's one brass woman!

ReputationRep:
    At the very least

ReputationRep:
    That's what I thought

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.