The Student Room Group

My sister hooked up with the guy I like

Scroll to see replies

Request a threesome :biggrin:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Attack her!
JK i'm sorry you have to go through it! :tongue:
Who's better looking you or her?
If its her! Try to get yourself all glammed up on front of him. Try to flirt. Hint to him u like him and ur better than ur sis. Try to go OTT with the flirting to out level your sister. Tell the guy you liked him first and want him more and why he should be with YOU and not your sis again :tongue:

If he changes his mind after the thread starter ‘glams up’ more than her sister and he falls for the thread starter instead then this guy is not worth it - shallow as hell. It’s not always about looks. Also I believe family is more important so instead of getting him involved, talk it out with your sister first and let her know you feel. If she’s an evil sis she probably won’t let you go with him - I hope that’s not the case. Also did he know that you liked him all that time and also currently after you came back from your holidays? Communication people! If you care about these 2 people so much then you should be able to talk to them openly and if they care for you then they should be able to understand. If they’re lacking these important qualities then they’re not worth it and you should just move on to better things because there are plenty of fish in the sea.
Original post by 21ForEva
If he changes his mind after the thread starter ‘glams up’ more than her sister and he falls for the thread starter instead then this guy is not worth it - shallow as hell. It’s not always about looks. Also I believe family is more important so instead of getting him involved, talk it out with your sister first and let her know you feel. If she’s an evil sis she probably won’t let you go with him - I hope that’s not the case. Also did he know that you liked him all that time and also currently after you came back from your holidays? Communication people! If you care about these 2 people so much then you should be able to talk to them openly and if they care for you then they should be able to understand. If they’re lacking these important qualities then they’re not worth it and you should just move on to better things because there are plenty of fish in the sea.

3 years late unfortunately.
Original post by Aaryra
3 years late unfortunately.

Gosh - I thought this was from recent questions!

Wonder what actually happened ? ....
She sounds like a Queen B. You snooze, you lose *****.
I’ve never been in a situation like this thank goodness so really don’t know what I would have done if I was her

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending