Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you could drop a topic or few from A-level biology, what would it/they be? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UCLScienceMan365)
    its great!
    the course is very broad and flexible

some people do clinical human biology because they want to get into medicine/surgery
    some because does biochem to work in drugs/pharmaceuticals
    some people like plants
    some people like anatomy and sports physiology
    i specialized in computational and cognitive neurosciences - it's so cool! i might do my phd in that!

but the course is very intellectually demanding!!!!!!!!
    you need to read a lot of seminal research papers, and write your own!!

-------
    Also extra bit for Neuroscience - UCL is ranked top 10 in world in research power & citations for neuro (alongside ox, cam, imperial, and other non-uk unis eg. usa: stanford, caltech, mit, harvard)
    Thanks very much for your reply. Is it alright if I message you about this as I have further questions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wolfram Alpha)
    ----
    Sure no problem . I am a bit busy at the moment, but I'll get back to you as soon as i can.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UCLScienceMan365)
    Sure no problem . I am a bit busy at the moment, but I'll get back to you as soon as i can.
    That's no problem at all! Thanks, I appreciate it .

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.