Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

~~~~~george_c00per's Summer Bucket List!!~~~~~ Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    np :lol: so thats what it does :rofl:
    ok... maybe... Blue seem kinda rubbish atm, so I will probably join you with yellow :yep:
    Yeahhhhhh #InstinctFTW
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by george_c00per)
    Yeahhhhhh #InstinctFTW
    #Instinct=life
    Spoiler:
    Show
    after breakfast Imma go see if I can get our team a gym :yep:
    wish me luck

ReputationRep:
    #Instinct=life
    Spoiler:
    Show
    after breakfast Imma go see if I can get our team a gym :yep:
    wish me luck
    Good luck!!!

ReputationRep:
    Day 5 - 18.07.16

Slightly less eventful day than the past two days but I have still moved towards completing more tasks off my bucket list.

Firstly, I completed the memrise course for the Russian alphabet meaning that I've kinda(..?) completed the Cyrillic Alphabet task, however I don't feel fully confident on all of the letters yet and therefore I won't be ticking it off today. :russia:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Name:  13714559_1118375354887512_1136848918_n.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  16.3 KB
    Apart from that, I played some more Pokemon Go, which involved me levelling up to level 6 and also some evolving of Rattatas :rock:

It's been a boiling hot day today and it is due to be even hotter tomorrow so I have spent a long time outside, which is why I haven't exactly managed to do that much. Excuses, excuses, I know.. :flower2:

ReputationRep:
    Day 6 - 19.07.16

Today was the hottest day of the year and I spent the whole day doing no other than play Pokemon Go Not only did I catch PIKACHU(!!!)..
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Name:  13823660_1119664354758612_736204344_n.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  36.6 KB
    ..but I also caught 4 Scythers (somehow, all on the same field) and a few new pokemon. I am now nearing the end of Level 7, however my game crashed when I was out and while I was trying to reboot it my friend caught like 5 new pokemon I didn't have so I could be at least level 8 Oh well, I'm happy that I've made a lot of progress. Just one more day of Pokemon then I have completed the task!! :pika:(No picture proof, sorry. The game still isn't logging me on, but when it next does I will add them to this entry). (EDIT - PHOTO EVIDENCE RETRIEVED)

Apart from that, I really haven't done much else apart from some brief memrise revision and a run over of the Russian alphabet. :russia:
    Attached Images

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Day 5 - 18.07.16

Slightly less eventful day than the past two days but I have still moved towards completing more tasks off my bucket list.

Firstly, I completed the memrise course for the Russian alphabet meaning that I've kinda(..?) completed the Cyrillic Alphabet task, however I don't feel fully confident on all of the letters yet and therefore I won't be ticking it off today. :russia:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Name:  13714559_1118375354887512_1136848918_n.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  16.3 KB
    Apart from that, I played some more Pokemon Go, which involved me levelling up to level 6 and also some evolving of Rattatas :rock:

It's been a boiling hot day today and it is due to be even hotter tomorrow so I have spent a long time outside, which is why I haven't exactly managed to do that much. Excuses, excuses, I know.. :flower2:
    Day 6 - 19.07.16

Today was the hottest day of the year and I spent the whole day doing no other than play Pokemon Go Not only did I catch PIKACHU(!!!) but I also caught 4 Scythers (somehow, all on the same field) and a few new pokemon. I am now nearing the end of Level 7, however my game crashed when I was out and while I was trying to reboot it my friend caught like 5 new pokemon I didn't have so I could be at least level 8 Oh well, I'm happy that I've made a lot of progress. Just one more day of Pokemon then I have completed the task!! :pika:(No picture proof, sorry. The game still isn't logging me on, but when it next does I will add them to this entry).

Apart from that, I really haven't done much else apart from some brief memrise revision and a run over of the Russian alphabet. :russia:
    damn u caught pikachu!!!!HOW!
    tell me les secrets XD
    lol I just got onto level 7, goin pokehunting tomorrow
    but first of all, i need pokeballs rofl!

ReputationRep:
    damn u caught pikachu!!!!HOW!
    tell me les secrets XD
    lol I just got onto level 7, goin pokehunting tomorrow
    but first of all, i need pokeballs rofl!
    I found him near a lake, but the lake was surrounded by trees and growth etc. and it was near a pokestop, if these clues mean anything I don't know if he spawns near lakes or something
    Same, I'm going into town tomorrow so I'm sure I'll be getting up to some hunting
    You've ran out of pokeballs? Omg I have like 170
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I found him near a lake, but the lake was surrounded by trees and growth etc. and it was near a pokestop, if these clues mean anything I don't know if he spawns near lakes or something
    Same, I'm going into town tomorrow so I'm sure I'll be getting up to some hunting
    You've ran out of pokeballs? Omg I have like 170
    oooooh, i will be having to find a pokestop near a lake now rofl
    XD lol
    i have, im awful at aiming and they keep escaping from my pokeballs - like wtf pidgey you little bech
    gimme some of ur 170, i need them, plssss georgeeeeeeeeee

ReputationRep:
    oooooh, i will be having to find a pokestop near a lake now rofl
    XD lol
    i have, im awful at aiming and they keep escaping from my pokeballs - like wtf pidgey you little bech
    gimme some of ur 170, i need them, plssss georgeeeeeeeeee
    haha i wish i could but i dont know how to just visit as many pokestops as you can, thats all i can advise you. i am bad at aiming as well
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    haha i wish i could but i dont know how to just visit as many pokestops as you can, thats all i can advise you. i am bad at aiming as well
    XD
    I'll try, gdluck with ur hunt 2morow mate
    I'll keep u informed with my bad luck lol
    gdnight

ReputationRep:
    XD
    I'll try, gdluck with ur hunt 2morow mate
    I'll keep u informed with my bad luck lol
    gdnight
    Haha thanks, you too!
    Yes, please do gnightttttt :sleep:

ReputationRep:
    Day 7 - (20.07.16)

Today is my final day I ever have to mention Pokemon!! Don't get me wrong, I love the game, but it's getting a bit repetitive for me having to upload the pictures and tell you about what I have done that day.. Well that's the Pokemon task completed! :pika:

Anyway, on the topic of Pokemon, I finally won my first gym battle with my Scyther.. yes I called him Fergel and yes I spelt that name wrong..
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Name:  13815062_1119667984758249_1271198455_n.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  57.3 KB
    Other than that massive achievement () I caught some random other Pokemon and levelled up to 8. Another very Pokefilled day!! :smug:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.