Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What're you doing this summer? Plus WIN £500! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    Revising eh? :grumble: No other plans at all? Not going to the library or out shopping with someone? You could perhaps dedicate a few days to fun time

I've got my own bucket list :sly: which is here. I'm going on holiday to Turkey soon and I'm so so excited. :woo:
    Right, I need ideas for what to do this summer. I made a thread,smh, now I apparently need to put stuff in it...

Maybe shopping, I probably need to become more hip, more 'fashionable' for college lol. Library are boring, I have books to read & stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    Taken?! My god! That's awful. :mad: Glad you're OK. What did you like the most? :holmes:
    I loved Champ Elysees. If I go back to Paris I want to go to the L'Avenue restaurant
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by 34908seikj)
    Right, I need ideas for what to do this summer. I made a thread,smh, now I apparently need to put stuff in it...

Maybe shopping, I probably need to become more hip, more 'fashionable' for college lol. Library are boring, I have books to read & stuff.
    OK - let's brainstorm. Do you like the beach? You and your friends could arrange to go to the beach or perhaps to a theme park? Theme parks are great fun. :yes: Have you thought about volunteering with NCS? That's meant to be brilliant and looks amazing for UCAS. How about… going out to dinner with the family or spending time with them? :holmes:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by saraxh)
    I loved Champ Elysees. If I go back to Paris I want to go to the L'Avenue restaurant
    Champs-Élysées is very pretty. :love: Too expensive for me though. :eviltongue: Good choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paracosm)
    Champs-Élysées is very pretty. :love: Too expensive for me though. :eviltongue: Good choice.
    True I went to Sephora and spent a lot on two items but it was worth it
    :love:

A lot of celebrities go to the restaurant so I think the waiting list takes months :eek:
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Addiction is not a good thing Gingerbread. :no: The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. :console:
    I don't have a problem :ninja:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Gingerbread101)
    I don't have a problem :ninja:
    Beep…. Beeeeeeeep…… :ninja:

(Original post by saraxh)
    True I went to Sephora and spent a lot on two items but it was worth it
    :love:

A lot of celebrities go to the restaurant so I think the waiting list takes months :eek:
    If you really want something, you'll wait. Sounds like you had a brilliant time!

ReputationRep:
    OK - let's brainstorm. Do you like the beach? You and your friends could arrange to go to the beach or perhaps to a theme park? Theme parks are great fun. :yes: Have you thought about volunteering with NCS? That's meant to be brilliant and looks amazing for UCAS. How about… going out to dinner with the family or spending time with them? :holmes:
    We actually have a house by the beach... In ****ing wales, what the **** is in wales? But beach sounds alright, i might do that. Would be nice to get away from everything.

Not really interested in NCS, my sister is doing it Q_Q. And I'm not exactly a people person.

I might also look into what sort of volunteering things I can do to improve my UCAS application - I've never really thought about it seriously since, well, It's two years away.

I want to do either PPE or mathematics, can't really do volunteering or any extra-circular activities for maths other than teaching it, which I'm awful at.
    Volunteering at a dogs shelter sounds pretty good, not keen on the idea but I love dogs and I guess I'd be interacting with less people there than say, a homeless shelter.

Everyone is quite busy in my house, so going out for dinner, or even spending time with them is a bit tricky lol, not that I want to, my brother is a pretentious, entitled ****bag ****head ****, but I digress.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Beep…. Beeeeeeeep…… :ninja:

If you really want something, you'll wait. Sounds like you had a brilliant time!
    PRSOM, maaaybe :lol:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    We actually have a house by the beach... In ****ing wales, what the **** is in wales? But beach sounds alright, i might do that. Would be nice to get away from everything.

Not really interested in NCS, my sister is doing it Q_Q. And I'm not exactly a people person.

I might also look into what sort of volunteering things I can do to improve my UCAS application - I've never really thought about it seriously since, well, It's two years away.

I want to do either PPE or mathematics, can't really do volunteering or any extra-circular activities for maths other than teaching it, which I'm awful at.
    Volunteering at a dogs shelter sounds pretty good, not keen on the idea but I love dogs and I guess I'd be interacting with less people there than say, a homeless shelter.

Everyone is quite busy in my house, so going out for dinner, or even spending time with them is a bit tricky lol, not that I want to, my brother is a pretentious, entitled ****bag ****head ****, but I digress.
    :eek3: lots of expletives there! There's actually loads to do in Wales! Seeing the sights, there's the caves, so many castles, gorgeous sights and the beach of course! :proud: Definitely go and do that, add it to your bucket list as a plan! Ah, I see, volunteering could be really really good. :yes: Aw, sorry to hear about your brother, siblings can be annoying sadly. :console:

(Original post by Gingerbread101)
    PRSOM, maaaybe :lol:
    I know all.

ReputationRep:
    :eek3: lots of expletives there! There's actually loads to do in Wales! Seeing the sights, there's the caves, so many castles, gorgeous sights and the beach of course! :proud: Definitely go and do that, add it to your bucket list as a plan! Ah, I see, volunteering could be really really good. :yes: Aw, sorry to hear about your brother, siblings can be annoying sadly. :console:

I know all.

Didn't you post this yesterday? I'm really confused.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Didn't you post this yesterday? I'm really confused.
    I think I pressed a wrong button. :giggle: Never mind!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.