ReputationRep:
    Gym and Women

ReputationRep:
    CHICKEN!!!!!!:angelwings:
    (ALIVE ONES)
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I am drawing pictures since I am a child and still perfect it up to those days. It is more than a hobby, it is a passion, so I will never give that up.
    • TSR Group Staff
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    TSR Support Team
    Pizzzaaa (itallian not the american ones ewww) !!!! If i could I would eat it for every meal
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by NoahMal)
    Gym and Women
    Oh, right. Trainings in a gym can not be given up by myself too. The same applies to martial arts.

ReputationRep:
    Music (listening anyway)
    The one drama (medical) I've been watching for as long as I remember - Casualty
    Drinking fizzy drinks...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BBC Radio 1)
    The BBC’s Get Playing initiative found a huge drop in the number of people who keep on playing an instrument after the age of sixteen. On The Surgery this week we’re talking about how you can stick with something even if it’s tough.

Have you carried on a childhood hobby? Have you dedicated your life to achieving one goal? Are you always starting something new?

If you want some help and advice on how to stick with something, even if it’s tough going, tune into The Surgery on Wednesday 20th July where Gemma and Dr Radha will be there to help.

Please note: you can post anonymously in this forum
    Chocolate. I can go meatless but I could never live without chocolate

Art

ReputationRep:
    My dogs

ReputationRep:
    meth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    I'm never going to give you up
    never gonna let you down
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Salamandastron)
    Art
    Fine. It is a big mistake to give that up, if someone is naturally gifted as artist.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Welcome to the official BBC Radio 1: The Surgery forum. This forum is a chance for you to ask your questions and join the discussion here, you may even get a chance to get involved live on air.

Listen to the show live here

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.