The Student Room Group

Worst decision a TV show/film has made

Scroll to see replies

Ruining and then ending The Bill. :cry:
Reply 21
Removing Charlie from two and a half men and continuing with Ashton Kutcher instead. They should have never sacked him or the show should have been stopped after they sacked him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The How I Met Your Mother finale is controversial to say the least. I'm overall happy with the fact that Ted ended up with Robin, but the way they handled the finale was bad. They spent quite literally an entire season on Robin and Barney's wedding, then they suddenly broke up one episode later. They spent a full season showing us how lovely The Mother was, only to have her die in a montage sequence. I still love the show and watch it regularly, but it's put others off completely.
Death Note

Spoiler

Cancelling 'Rome,' and having to therefore rush the second season. :mad: It was still amazing and very well done but could have been done better had they had a third season and the same budget.
Jimmy Dore on the young Turks spitting on Alex Jones.
the Negan "cliffhanger" in The Walking Dead :angry:
and also the dumpster scene with Glenn
(edited 7 years ago)
Who they decided to make "Charles" in Pretty Little Liars :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
The worst decision made by the movie producers of a significant % of movies that get made in Hollywood is getting the film made.
Reply 29
Simply this:download.jpg
Original post by sameehaiqbal

Spoiler

yeah, i second that

And another show is killing off Bobby in Supernatural
Canceling Firefly
Making Steven Moffat showrunner of Doctor Who :colonhash: it's so bad I can't watch it any more
US version of The Inbetweeners
The Big Bang Theory, when it decided to continue past Season 3.
Heroes, when they added more and more characters!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not ending Doctor Who with the Eleventh Doctor.
TV Show: Season 4 of Community.

Film: Snowpiercer, at the end. If you've seen it you know what I mean...
Original post by Fox Corner
Making Steven Moffat showrunner of Doctor Who :colonhash: it's so bad I can't watch it any more

This, this, this. I miss Russell T. Davies. :cry:

Original post by Athena64
TV Show: Season 4 of Community.

I'd say season two and three were where it was at its best, four and five were okay, but dear God, season six. :facepalm:

We almost fulfilled the six seasons and a movie joke as well. :cry2:
Original post by Punder Girl
'd say season two and three were where it was at its best, four and five were okay, but dear God, season six. :facepalm:

We almost fulfilled the six seasons and a movie joke as well. :cry2:

Season 4 was when NBC decided to boot Dan Harmon as the showrunner, which was a major problem for me. When I watched Season 4 it was hollow of the human charm that Harmon puts in the first three seasons. It felt like The Big Bang Theory, not Community. It felt really hollow.

Quick Reply

Latest