Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls what is your reaction to passing a guy you find attractive in the street? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmileyVibe)
    Look from the corner of my eye then try my very best to make sure I'm not obvious. Go home and go with my life. I did see a guy who looked like a model on a school trip before.
    Whats the point of not making it obvious? You want him to know that you like him dont you? What I do is I stare at them for 5-10 seconds. If they smile at me I approach, if they dont I leave

ReputationRep:
    Normally it's :vroam:

ReputationRep:
    I subtly take a quick glance (like one nanosecond quick glance) and then look at anything but the guy.
    I try to make sure there's no change to my behaviour

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/220...d-glance-o.gif

ReputationRep:
    I don't mean to do anything, but I'm one of those girls who does things subconsciously, like hair flipping, and avoid eye contact on the street.

ReputationRep:
    Um, steal quick glances and look any where BUT the guy while simultaneously thinking..."hot damn, yummmm"

Still keeping the resting b**** face on though, can't boost his ego!!

ReputationRep:
    I wouldnt react any differently, just do my usual- avoid eye contact and keep walking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily.97)
    I wouldnt react any differently, just do my usual- avoid eye contact and keep walking.
    If you do that to me then I'd follow you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DropletInfection)
    If you do that to me then I'd follow you
    Monkeys

I think 'what a fine specimen of man' and walk on

ReputationRep:
    I don't know but I seem to have a sixth sense to these so I know when who and what and will reveal in the attention or play it cool depending on if the feeling mutual or not

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.