Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm confused I don't want to chase him but.. Watch

(Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Depends on the situ e.g. if they're relatively mature/immature, chill/bitter, and cool/awkward. Gotta use your own sense of discernment :yy:
    True 😊

@Foo.mp3 I've realised I was the one who looked annoying & clingy even tho I wasn't. I waS the one whoforget he's got his own life. Is moving on still the best option

(Original post by Anonymous)
    @Foo.mp3 I've realised I was the one who looked annoying & clingy even tho I wasn't. I waS the one whoforget he's got his own life. Is moving on still the best option
    Foo.mp3

ReputationRep:
    I've realised I was the one who looked annoying & clingy even tho I wasn't
    Well, at least you are that self aware now

I waS the one whoforget he's got his own life. Is moving on still the best option
    To some extent, yes. If he expresses a desire to reconnect in future then remain open to that but in all other respects, refocus your energies :hippie:

ReputationRep:
    unless u ask u don't know just cuz he has a keeper don't mean u cant score

(Original post by La Mush)
    unless u ask u don't know just cuz he has a keeper don't mean u cant score
    Ask what 😂😂. I'm not looking for a bf

Well, at least you are that self aware now

To some extent, yes. If he expresses a desire to reconnect in future then remain open to that but in all other respects, refocus your energies :hippie:
    Yeah I'm cautious now ☺
    Yeah true so I should never message him again until he does? Should I request to follow him on insta to check whether we're cool? Or should I leave it

ReputationRep:
    Ask what 😂😂. I'm not looking for a bf
    ask if he wants sex u know smash and dash

ReputationRep:
    I should never message him again until he does?
    That would be my approach

Should I request to follow him on insta to check whether we're cool? Or should I leave it
    See the spirit of my prior advice for a clue. Exercise some judgement here m'dear

ReputationRep:
    do you think he likes you or something

(Original post by Tom Jickleson)
    do you think he likes you or something
    He deffo doesn't, cuz I have asked him a few weeks back after he told me he's got a gf.

That would be my approach

See the spirit of my prior advice for a clue. Exercise some judgement here m'dear
    Right, so you mean it's best to wait for him to make a move, meaning there's no point sending a request to follow first? Sorry I don't wanna assume

ReputationRep:
    Right, so you mean it's best to wait for him to make a move, meaning there's no point sending a request to follow first? Sorry I don't wanna assume
    What I mean is think about all the advice you have been given, reflect on it, arrive at a position for yourself, and act in accordance with it :yy:

What I mean is think about all the advice you have been given, reflect on it, arrive at a position for yourself, and act in accordance with it :yy:
    I was thinking if I sent a follow request and he accept it then I'll know we're good... I think it's better that way instead of texting. Idk what would u do?

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking if I sent a follow request and he accept it then I'll know we're good... I think it's better that way instead of texting. Idk what would u do?
    I wouldn't text, but might idly follow if I were you. Personally, I would do neither, but then I'ma boss

I wouldn't text, but might idly follow if I were you. Personally, I would do neither, but then I'ma boss
    I've sent a request so if he doesn't accept I know I should continue moving on. Hopefully I didn't make a mistake. What should I do if he does/ doesn't accept

ReputationRep:
    What should I do if he does/ doesn't accept
    A: Move on!

A: Move on!
    Uh?

I'm single, do you want my number?

I'm single, do you want my number?
    Don't want a bf😂

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.