Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    I wonder why ISIS hasn't attacked Israel once.
    I wonder what this has to do with my OP?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingBradly)
    Regardless, the fact he was gay only makes it seem more likely that the attack on the club was an attack on gay culture, and that he was psychologically splitting. His father was a pretty hardline Muslim and he probably felt deeply ashamed of himself for being gay. This anger then came out as an attack on the gay community. If he hadn't have been gay, the idea that he attacked the club for the sole reason that there was a lot of people there would actually seem slightly more plausible. The fact he was gay only makes it easier to see how his Islamic background may have conflicted with this and how he thus began to hate himself and build up a huge amount of anger.
    You have a point but still, I think that in majority of cases, they just go for easy targets.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingBradly)
    I wonder what this has to do with my OP?
    Not related , just curious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dima-Blackburn)
    The Orlando killer was a self-hating gay man.
    self-hating gay Muslim man* I correct.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    I wonder why ISIS hasn't attacked Israel once.
    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...783606,00.html
    Spoiler:
    Show

Briefly, they are *******s, but they are not mad.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.