Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Unown Uzer)
    We should bomb the **** out of ISIS! I'd blow up the pipes, I'd blow up the refineries, I'd blow up every inch , there would be nothing left.

The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don't kid yourself. When they say they don't care about their lives, you have to take out their families.

And when we are done, we have to take the oil. We have to be smart about this.

If we want these terrorist attacks to stop, we have to stop being so politically correct. I would bring back a hell of a lot worse than waterboarding to deal with these terrorists, and we have got to call it by its name - radical Islamic terrorism, which many on the left refuse to call.
    It would be nice to round up every ISIS member but the trouble is, they're so spread out that it would be almost impossible to capture all of them. This isn't a country we need to stop but an ideology.
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    Pretty sure Geneva doesn't say no casualties, it states minimal. No civilian casualties would see an EU with a red, white, and black flag, not a blue and yellow one.
    I said "try to not kill" rather than "not kill". There will be casualties. "Try" implies minimal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PetrosAC)
    Everyone, I present to you the Leader of TSR UKIP - willing to take out the lives of innocent people to win a war, making him no better than the terrorists themselves!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Look, we're fighting a very political correct war. They do it to us all the time - all the time. We don't have victories anymore. When was the last time we won in the middle east? We have got to win again, and I will win us the greatest victory in the history of the United Kingdom! And they are not innocent. They know what is going on, and I will do whatever it takes to get them to tell us what the hell is going on!

ReputationRep:
    We don't have victories anymore. When was the last time we won in the middle east?
    Strictly speaking, in 2011 in Libya. Then Iraq, Afghan and the Gulf War. So quite a few times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoggyCabbages)
    Strictly speaking, in 2011 in Libya. Then Iraq, Afghan and the Gulf War. So quite a few times.
    Libya resulted in an absolute disaster. By toppling their leader, we allowed Islamists to become very powerful in parts of the country, and many migrants come across from there. Iraq was also a disaster. We toppled their leader and now large parts of the country is controlled by ISIS. We should not have destabilised Iraq, as they are part of the balance in the conflict between Iraq and Iran. What happened before was that Iraq won a bit, then Iran won a bit, and that kept them both in check. But now, by giving Iran such an advantage, now they pose a threat. We should have also taken the oil before we left. What a stupid idea it was to not take the oil. We lost so many lives, but our leaders were stupid, and they did not make it worthwhile by taking the oil. Same with the other failures in the middle east caused by our stupid leaders.

But I suppose it's a victory for you leftists, as this was all planned in advance. Bliar destabilised the middle east in these wars, creating many refugees, which is what the left love. The leftist political class will then let these refugees and migrants posed as refugees into the country. They will then give these people citizenship so they can vote, and we all know that these people overwhelmingly vote Labour. This was all planned in advance by the leftists to bring them more votes, and they do this to eradicate the mostly right-wing English people under the guise of multiculturalism and cultural enrichment, which as we have seen in countries like Germany or Sweden mean mass rapes and crime by those migrants, which the elites will then try to cover up.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Libya resulted in an absolute disaster. By toppling their leader, we allowed Islamists to become very powerful in parts of the country, and many migrants come across from there. Iraq was also a disaster. We toppled their leader and now large parts of the country is controlled by ISIS. We should not have destabilised Iraq, as they are part of the balance in the conflict between Iraq and Iran. What happened before was that Iraq won a bit, then Iran won a bit, and that kept them both in check. But now, by giving Iran such an advantage, now they pose a threat. We should have also taken the oil before we left. What a stupid idea it was to not take the oil. We lost so many lives, but our leaders were stupid, and they did not make it worthwhile by taking the oil. Same with the other failures in the middle east caused by our stupid leaders.

But I suppose it's a victory for you leftists, as this was all planned in advance. Bliar destabilised the middle east in these wars, creating many refugees, which is what the left love. The leftist political class will then let these refugees and migrants posed as refugees into the country. They will then give these people citizenship so they can vote, and we all know that these people overwhelmingly vote Labour. This was all planned in advance by the leftists to bring them more votes, and they do this to eradicate the mostly right-wing English people under the guise of multiculturalism and cultural enrichment, which as we have seen in countries like Germany or Sweden mean mass rapes and crime by those migrants, which the elites will then try to cover up.
    Ummmmm :lolwut: do you seriously believe that left paragraph

ReputationRep:

I'm sorry, wot. Just because I'm left-wing I believe all that stuff? Whatever you say about Iraq, Libya etc they are classified as British Military victories. I never said that the aftermath of all of it was okay.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    This motion is in cessation.
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    PS Reviewer
    This has been withdrawn

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.