Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, is circumcised really preferred? Watch

ReputationRep:
    No one cares unless you're from a religion that requires circumcision.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest I personally don't mind. Although, I have never seen a circumcised one in real life... ever.

(Original post by Girlpower69xxx)
    Yes, if you dont have a Jewish penis then I'm afraid I am not going anywhere near you
    Source: I'm a girl
    Wow, this is a cruel joke, I look for reassurance and I get the opposite. Thank you for destroying whatever self esteem I had left.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't know what to think anymore. I can't believe I'm actually self conscience about my natural penis, but those other threads on this have made me like this. I even read on student room of girls saying that their friends prefer circumcised. Is that really the way it is here in the UK? Girls, can you please tell me what you prefer and what your friends prefer? I just need to know if there's some culture here of preferring circumcised men. If so, then I think I'm done with dating, I don't want to be ****ing judged.
    Women really don't focus that much on it, that's normally teenage girls who assume that's normal and what they should like but haven't had the experience to make their own decision.
    I've never seen a circumcised one in real life so I'm not fully qualified to comment, but when it comes down to it a penis is not a particularly attractive thing to begin with but I prefer uncircumcised, which I have seen and think it looks perfectly fine for a penis. Circumcised are actually a bit uglier to me, but that's just me. It's all personal preference.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what to think anymore. I can't believe I'm actually self conscience about my natural penis, but those other threads on this have made me like this. I even read on student room of girls saying that their friends prefer circumcised. Is that really the way it is here in the UK? Girls, can you please tell me what you prefer and what your friends prefer? I just need to know if there's some culture here of preferring circumcised men. If so, then I think I'm done with dating, I don't want to be ****ing judged.
    Uncircumcised FTW, it feels better for the man and it rolls back to add more pleasure for the woman.

ReputationRep:
    who cares. They all do the same thing anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily.97)
    I'm asking on here cause I dont want to filter through an unreliable wiki page, just want a simple answer.
    Because asking randomers on TSR is likely to be so much more reliable than wikipedia?!

OP, you've picked out the one negative post in the thread, which is probably a troll anyway. Read the rest - most people don't care.

ReputationRep:
    Don't mind as long as it's big

ReputationRep:
    What does it matter? If you're planning on mutilating your **** for girls preference, you're likely too submissive to attract a girl anyway.

(Original post by Tai Ga)
    who cares. They all do the same thing anyway.
    Please don't lie about this, you know you really think that they're unattractive. I remember you from the other thread, you know your preference.

(Original post by FrogLad)
    What does it matter? If you're planning on mutilating your **** for girls preference, you're likely too submissive to attract a girl anyway.
    I'm actually not going to get circumcised in any case, I like being natural. Attracting girls isn't the problem for me, it's what they think.

(Original post by FrogLad)
    I'm actually not going to get circumcised in any case, I like being natural. Attracting girls isn't the problem for me, it's what they might think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Because asking randomers on TSR is likely to be so much more reliable than wikipedia?!

OP, you've picked out the one negative post in the thread, which is probably a troll anyway. Read the rest - most people don't care.
    Didn't say that, just wanted a simple answer.

ReputationRep:
    They don't care...

Spoiler:
    Show
    ...as long as it is over 8 inches.

ReputationRep:
    I don't care as long as it's clean. My ex was circumcised and said it made it less sensitive.

ReputationRep:
    I dont think people care either way.

It really doesn't matter stop worrying yourself.

ReputationRep:
    I tend to find its only really american girls who have an obsession with circumsized penises

ReputationRep:
    I am guy. Girls love the little wrinkle on top of my sausage.

Dont cut the bacon. #TeamUncut

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 1, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.