Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys, how many guys has your ideal GIRL ****ed? watch

• View Poll Results: ideal slay count for partner?
    I'm a guy 0
    44.26%
    I'm a guy 1 to 5
    22.95%
    I'm a guy 5 to 10
    4.92%
    I'm a guy > 10
    3.28%
    I'm a girl 0
    9.84%
    I'm a girl 1 to 5
    8.20%
    I'm a girl 5 to 10
    3.28%
    I'm a girl > 10
    3.28%

ReputationRep:
    LOL @ a guy voting for > 10 in the girls answers and a girl voting for > 10 in the guys answers

:toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    If its a hard working woman then none. If its more of a goer girl type of personality I dont really mind, it just undermines the integrity of the universe if a mathsy studious girl has jumped a lot of cocks.

ReputationRep:
    0 would be perfect. but not at all a deal-breaker. Any more then 5 would raise eyebrows, but also not a deal breaker.

My wife was a virgin when we met.. but its not something that I ever really sat and thought 'oh wow, this is exactly what I want'.. when she told me it was just like 'oh cool.. thats kind of nice'.

Before that my last two serrious relationships, one girl had been with 10+ and the other 2. Cant say I have noticed any significant difference between the 3 girls in terms of attitude or anything, other then the girls with less experiance took longer for us to 'gel' and work out what was best.. but you always get there in the end so its no big deal.

Statistically speaking I hear that the less the best, in terms of couples not getting devorced, so thats something I guess.

ReputationRep:
    I really don't think it matters, I mean I'm not going to ask a guy how many girls he's ****ed, that just seems a bit stupid for it to then be like evaluated and judged.

(Original post by Nimrahk123)
    I really don't think it matters, I mean I'm not going to ask a guy how many girls he's ****ed, that just seems a bit stupid for it to then be like evaluated and judged.
    Yea because youre a girl. Of course it doesnt matter as much, its just the way things are. A lock opened by many keys is a bad lock, a key that can open many locks is a good key.*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yea because youre a girl. Of course it doesnt matter as much, its just the way things are. A lock opened by many keys is a bad lock, a key that can open many locks is a good key.*
    in b4 feminism

ReputationRep:
    0 obviously.

ReputationRep:
    I spent a lot of my younger life hoping that I'd find a girl who had no experience, like me, as I desired that "first love" experience to be shared by the both of us. I was fortunate to have that wish become a reality. Unfortunately, I never really thought about what would happen if the relationship were to end, and what I would hope my further partner's experience would be.

It's a difficult one for me to answer, as it depends more on the context of those experiences more than the number. My preference would still be 0, but as I'm no longer a virgin myself and most people will have had at least one partner by now I can accept 1-5. I'd rather their number be the same as mine at the very least. I couldn't date a girl who's slept around, not because I think ill of such women but because their values don't match my own.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 18, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.