Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do you feel about the hyper-sexual society we live in? Watch

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Society, you ask? SJWs...

Pseudo-Feminism - False or fake feminism.

When Women act or say they are self sufficient and don't need Men for happiness. Also striving for equal rights and equal

Basically being independent from Men's help and becoming self sufficient, yet not dismissing the social perks. Which if they did, would make them truly self sufficient.

Note: I am NOT saying that Women have no social disadvantages and that Men have no social advantages.Female: I'm not going to have sex right now, I don't want to. I should not be treated as an object because I am a Woman. I am going to be strong, I don't need any help from Men to be happy.

Male: Ok. I think that is good.

Female: Good, hold my bags and come shopping with me, and my birthday is coming up, buy me a gift. $500 minimum.

Male: Cut the Pseudo-Feminism crap.#feminism #feminazi #women #men #gender #pseudo

ReputationRep:
    Or perhaps:

A bigger problem is the obsession with female chastity before and during marriage. There's a double standard... We see sex as being thrown onto young women but if a young man decides to start becoming sexually active etc. we rarely think anything of it.

Let people do as they please - if they want sex and are old enough let them.

(Original post by Bros R Us)
    but bro, aren't you that contradictory person: your a muslim but always flirting and sexualising yourself, acting horny ? You can't really criticise society for that if your one of the main contributors sis :dontknow:

anyway I don't think society is too over sexualised, it's not like every other poster and advert you see is about sex that's just a myth. most of what we see isn't to do with sex at all. just sayin
    You sound like a muslim - is suicide haram in islam? Will allah forgive me or am I just going straight to hell? What does the quran say about it?

(Original post by Foo.mp3)
    You realise that your historic (public) comments, and conduct, have done nothing to help this situation, right?
    People change.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hilrho)
    Yeah thats what I mean - guess I said it wrong then. But yeah, everywhere I look its sex sex and more sex!
    As a self-confessed nymphomaniac, surely you must be delighted?

(Original post by Profesh)
    As a self-confessed nymphomaniac, surely you must be delighted?
    people change

(Original post by Bros R Us)
    im not I just remember it standing out after you said you converted because it was just so odd and contradictory. a self proclaimed muslim who was acting so incredibly thirsty and sexually depraved, jus sayin.
    it was fun to post like that at the time for shits and giggles and at the time irl i guess i was a nymphomaniac in real life. but people change ive changed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hilrho)
    People change
    Sorry love, no-one's buying the Muslim convert nun routine. Keep doing what you do best and leave those of us with morals to the serious business of saving the world from feminism-gone-wrong :yy:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.