Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How much do you spend on haircuts? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheSaint1995)
    I'd like to know how much do u spend on hair cuts and how often do u get it cut?

Please state if your male or female and roughly what u get done to it !

12£ every 2-3 weeks, male

ReputationRep:
    Well, I went to the hairdresser for the first time in months on Thursday, I only got my hair blowdried and straightened so that was £10
    Unfortunately, my hair is slowly transitioning back to its curly nature, and is now in a semi-wavy state. (it gets curlier every time I go to sleep, ;__; it was nice while it lasted, lmao)

ReputationRep:
    I'm a girl 15-20 pounds and like after 6 months or more . I'm too poor and lazy to get it cut every month.

ReputationRep:
    £4
    This, exactly.

Every 3 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    £8 every month/ 5 weeks. I just usually get a shape up.

ReputationRep:
    Cheapest ever was £20 mostly £30

ReputationRep:
    when I got get the full works package and that will set me back £45 every couple of months
    that's a bottle of cologne, haircut, Turkish hot towel shave, a drink and tip

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.