Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm in liberty point! Flat 6.2?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GLW97)
    im in liberty point! trying to find other people in my flat haah
    I'm in Far Gosford, also looking for people in my flat aha!

ReputationRep:
    yeah im going to Coventry for uni doing history and politics, I like the course but i cant say much about the town though, never been up there before. Can anyone talk about like the nightlife and the town itself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rudy8089)
    yeah im going to Coventry for uni doing history and politics, I like the course but i cant say much about the town though, never been up there before. Can anyone talk about like the nightlife and the town itself?
    I used to live in Daventry which is really close to Coventry. Apparently the night life isn't super great but Coventry itself is a very nice town. There are a few clubs but they all seem to be super mainstream... I love techno and a good rave so I don't think there will much of for me in Coventry. Oh well, it will be a good time either way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stevenjamesleda)
    I used to live in Daventry which is really close to Coventry. Apparently the night life isn't super great but Coventry itself is a very nice town. There are a few clubs but they all seem to be super mainstream... I love techno and a good rave so I don't think there will much of for me in Coventry. Oh well, it will be a good time either way
    I thought so, i live in Bromley now in outer london- with one of the largest cities in the world 20 mins away its a step down, but im sure anyone would make the most of it !

ReputationRep:
    I will be doing Economics, still waiting for my accommodation offer. I put it in an application on the first day so Im surprised that I still havent got one.

ReputationRep:
    Yep starting in September doing Biomed...but planning to live at home.
    Hope I can still make some friends 😆

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helly1008)
    I'm in Far Gosford, also looking for people in my flat aha!
    I will be in far gosford as well, what course are you on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vstt)
    I will be in far gosford as well, what course are you on?
    Hey guys I'll be in far gosford too in flat 307 what about you guys

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hey im applying for psych at cov for 2017 entry. wondering what ur offer was for u and do coventry accept lower grades?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.