Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Rich Chigga-this Chinese rapper goes hard rofl watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IYGB)
    I hope he does not. He ought to concentrate in his physics degree
    He's homeschooled and said he's "****ed academically and doesn't give a ****." But with that younger it's hard to tell truth from satire, kinda annoying ngl. I just thought it was funny.

But try the 2 other vids I just put up, last time I partied was saturday all nighter into sunday. These bangers were played and I'm still spinning :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    Hardest English rapper is Stormz and he's not even that hard compared to some **** out here I've been coming across
    Yea this tune is rapped fast which is cool but still it doesn't sound angry. I'm an angry person I need rage, especially in rap since otherwise I prob wouldn't listen.
    Speaking of fast though seriously I made a thread about French rap and the 2nd video linked there is Nekfeu-Nique Les Clones II SO hard bruv
    just listened to Nekfeu and although i don't understand a word the guy says his flow is so smooth, great recommendation g. have you heard Ma Dope by him, its a wavy tune.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 12amadaeus)
    just listened to Nekfeu and although i don't understand a word the guy says his flow is so smooth, great recommendation g. have you heard Ma Dope by him, its a wavy tune.
    :yy:I heard his whole debut album Feu bruv and some older ****. Yea I try to recommend **** I honestly rate. The **** has to make sense and go hard all at once. Just mind****. I wanna finish every song slightly injured lol Just moshing with the bois.

ReputationRep:
    Lol mate come on, it's true, I keep getting dizzy banging my head to this ****. Bring this **** to a party you will shut it down guaranteed. Or you're around a pack of ******s.
    Lmfaooo I certainly admire your passion for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    Lmfaooo I certainly admire your passion for it
    Just take my advice lol, bring Suicide Boys to a party and mosh. Maybe bring a helmet.

ReputationRep:

Idgaf what this dude is saying but this was me the whole time I first heard this, just dabbing and flexing constantly like an idiot lol

ReputationRep:
    Just take my advice lol, bring Suicide Boys to a party and mosh. Maybe bring a helmet.
    Sure thing, I shall be sure to invite you as well to go crazy

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 18, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.