The Student Room Group

Rich Chigga-this Chinese rapper goes hard rofl

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IYGB
I hope he does not. He ought to concentrate in his physics degree

He's homeschooled and said he's "****ed academically and doesn't give a ****." But with that younger it's hard to tell truth from satire, kinda annoying ngl. I just thought it was funny.

But try the 2 other vids I just put up, last time I partied was saturday all nighter into sunday. These bangers were played and I'm still spinning :rofl:
Original post by 0to100
Hardest English rapper is Stormz and he's not even that hard compared to some **** out here I've been coming across
Yea this tune is rapped fast which is cool but still it doesn't sound angry. I'm an angry person I need rage, especially in rap since otherwise I prob wouldn't listen.
Speaking of fast though seriously I made a thread about French rap and the 2nd video linked there is Nekfeu-Nique Les Clones II SO hard bruv

just listened to Nekfeu and although i don't understand a word the guy says his flow is so smooth, great recommendation g. have you heard Ma Dope by him, its a wavy tune.
Original post by 12amadaeus
just listened to Nekfeu and although i don't understand a word the guy says his flow is so smooth, great recommendation g. have you heard Ma Dope by him, its a wavy tune.

:yy:I heard his whole debut album Feu bruv and some older ****. Yea I try to recommend **** I honestly rate. The **** has to make sense and go hard all at once. Just mind****. I wanna finish every song slightly injured lol Just moshing with the bois.
Original post by 0to100
Lol mate come on, it's true, I keep getting dizzy banging my head to this ****. Bring this **** to a party you will shut it down guaranteed. Or you're around a pack of ******s.

Lmfaooo I certainly admire your passion for it :wink:
Original post by Inexorably
Lmfaooo I certainly admire your passion for it :wink:

Just take my advice lol, bring Suicide Boys to a party and mosh. Maybe bring a helmet.
[video="youtube;4cFRyswo0Ak"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cFRyswo0Ak[/video]

Idgaf what this dude is saying but this was me the whole time I first heard this, just dabbing and flexing constantly like an idiot lol
Original post by 0to100
Just take my advice lol, bring Suicide Boys to a party and mosh. Maybe bring a helmet.

Sure thing, I shall be sure to invite you as well to go crazy :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest