Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm a big Taylor Swift fan but to be honest I don't think anybodys right in this situation. The video does show her agreeing to the lyric "I feel like me and Taylor might have sex." However it doesn't show her agreeing to the "I made that ***** famous" line. Thats what shes upset about.

Also yeah Kim has gone and exposed Taylor but if she didn't know that phone call was being recorded Kim could go to prison. Filming someone without their permission is illegal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackieox)
    Also yeah Kim has gone and exposed Taylor but if she didn't know that phone call was being recorded Kim could go to prison. Filming someone without their permission is illegal.
    Good job Taylor Swift is in on it then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinpeaks)
    I don't completely agree with Kim because it appears Kanye left out the crucial line of "I made that ***** famous" when he showed her the line. Or something like that.

However. I'm so glad to see Taylor get her comeuppance. Her mean girl behaviour is really getting tiresome, with her posse of models and actresses- "cool kids".

And the stunt of hiring a professional photographer to shoot hers and Tom Hiddleston's sad little affair is so embarrassing. Lost all respect for that guy.
    I wish she would just fade away. She has very little talent, which I wouldn't mind as much if she had a nice personality. Her songs are bland and not memorable in the least.

I'm not sure if Kanye made her famous, but I didn't know who she was before that stunt.

(Original post by Serine Soul)
    http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57...b0867123e1b231

Twitter is having a meltdown: https://twitter.com/hashtag/KimExposedTaylorParty?s=09

Some nice entertainment on a nice day

Funny how Kim waits for World Snake Day to release the vid :rofl:
    I hate them both

(Original post by PugDevil)
    Sorry I was just in the mood to be a bit of a troll I think that its a bit of a publicity stunt though to be honest. They're just as bad as one another.

On a side note, it is hot My sunburn making things 10x worse!
    It's not too hot here yet but I'm expecting it to get hotter in the week. Stay covered and wear sunscreen if you're not!

ReputationRep:
    Omg....
    Attachment 562450
    She would'a gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for that meddling Kim...

ReputationRep:
    All publicity stunts from kanye and taylor. Just gives them more popularity

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnGreek)
    can we have a quick summary of what happened?
    1. Generic famous singer everyone likes calls out generic rapper most people dislike for lyrics about her in his song.

2. Generic rapper and his gf post recording of them telling generic famous singer about the lyric.

3. Generic singer says yeah but it wasn't the full lyric.

4. Twitter goes into meltdown as only other notable thing going on rn is that its hot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Professor Oak)
    Katy warned us.
    Nicki warned us.
    Demi wanted us.
    Calvin warned us.
    Kanye warned us.
    Kim showed us.
    What happened with Demi?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I hate all 3 of these people. But I don't see how Taylor is wrong... She agreed to the nice part of the lyric, then Kanye added in an insult afterwards... she clearly never got told it or agreed to it.

It's like me asking someone if I can write a story about how they saved a cat from a tree, then actually print in the paper that they're a ****.

Why am I even reading this **** anyway :doh:

ReputationRep:
    Omg....
    Attachment 562450
    I was thinking of something a little more saucy.

ReputationRep:
    Some mad Photoshop skillz on here.

ReputationRep:
    This isn't enough. We need more drama.

Someone please call Kim and ask her to release more classified information.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really care about any of these people or the drama but then Khloe shared a indecent photo of possibly a celebrity, possibly not. That is just getting silly. Like don't try to take a moral high ground and then share photos people don't want sharing. *

I'm fine with these people doing whatever their drama is for their magazine deals but when you have thousands of followers, your hatred can fuel others hatred. We have seen that with Brexit - racists feel validated by the language of the Leave side, hate crimes increase. Don't encourage sharing photos of girls - whether it was the celeb or not whoever in the photo wouldn't like millions seeing it - because that will spew hate comments all over the internet about girls and looks when people argue which isn't something that should be encouraged. *

ReputationRep:
    Forget this, what happened between khloe and Chloe?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.