Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Congrats!! for 3 or 4 years? where do you want to go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happy_kid)
    Congrats!! for 3 or 4 years? where do you want to go?
    for a 4 year course... I haven't decided yet as I am still waiting for offers or rejections from LSE, St.Andrews and Waraick...but Bath's course with the year placement definitely look very attractive to me..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JaniceGabriella)
    for a 4 year course... I haven't decided yet as I am still waiting for offers or rejections from LSE, St.Andrews and Waraick...but Bath's course with the year placement definitely look very attractive to me..
    Do you no if anyone has got any offers for the ir course in Warwick or any rejections

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Never Give Up)
    Do you no if anyone has got any offers for the ir course in Warwick or any rejections
    There is one offer in TSR sofar.... but in my school, i am the only one applying for IR... so I have no clues at all....
    but my friends told me that Warwick tends to give offers very late..

ReputationRep:
    There is one offer in TSR sofar.... but in my school, i am the only one applying for IR... so I have no clues at all....
    but my friends told me that Warwick tends to give offers very late..
    I have noticed that they give offes late the hard way lol. But im not really optimistic about getting an offer anyways

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer from Warwick a couple of weeks ago for Politics and Int.Relations

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANNA1689)
    I got an offer from Warwick a couple of weeks ago for Politics and Int.Relations
    wow well done, when did u apply

ReputationRep:
    wow well done, when did u apply
    Uum...beginning of November I think?? I'm probably gonna pick Bath though

ReputationRep:
    Uum...beginning of November I think?? I'm probably gonna pick Bath though
    woot why. you must have been a very good candidate because only a few people have got offers this early, maybe their waiting to give the rest rejections lol

ReputationRep:
    woot why. you must have been a very good candidate because only a few people have got offers this early, maybe their waiting to give the rest rejections lol
    I just went there and really loved the place! I didn't really think I'd get into Warwick so I didnt even consider it to be honest. Now I'm in a bit of a tricky situation cos i know I LOVE Bath but Warwick is an amazing uni:confused:

ReputationRep:
    I just went there and really loved the place! I didn't really think I'd get into Warwick so I didnt even consider it to be honest. Now I'm in a bit of a tricky situation cos i know I LOVE Bath but Warwick is an amazing uni:confused:
    hahaha really and truly just go to the one you like most, try visiting 1 more time if you can to make your decision. try speaking to people at both unis etc etc.

ReputationRep:
    just wondering is there anybody who is going to the department open day on the 13th Feb???

ReputationRep:
    for bath?

ReputationRep:
    just wondering is there anybody who is going to the department open day on the 13th Feb???
    Im going on the 27th...

ReputationRep:
    i got an offer from bath, prefered it over warwick

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 4, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.