Turn on thread page Beta

What makes you panic? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leviathan1741)
    Knowing that my driving test is next week! The rational part of me is just like 'the worst thing that can happen is I fail and have to do it again', but the worried part of me is like 'what if I don't like the examiner or take a wrong turn or stall or arghh'
    Best of luck! Let me know how you get on

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by fefssdf)
    I am so bad with names ; I will say things like ' number 3 needs you ' when i can't remember the name of the person on that checkout :/
    Me too :console: I just... get the doubt. Then I can't say in case I get it wrong. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Saying my wedding vows in front of people makes me nervous. Its the only part of my wedding I'm dreading. I will mean every word I saw and we are writing some of our own but I'm terrified of talking in public, especially since it's getting filmed :laugh:

There won't be many people there and I'll know them all but it still makes me panic.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    Me too :console: I just... get the doubt. Then I can't say in case I get it wrong. :lol:
    I just completely forget like I won't even remember the first letter and I've been working there for nearly a year ; even on my interview day I was like ' I have an interview with stuart' and they're like ' we don't have stuart who works here' and turns out it was ' shaun ' doing it -_-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Best of luck! Let me know how you get on

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you! Unfortunately though I've just had an email saying my test has been cancelled and moved to 25th August due to my examiner not being available. Other than that, the earliest one is either tomorrow or 7th September!! I'm not impressed!

Pretty much everything lol including:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    -Nothing
    -Things i imagine to be true that aren't true
    -nightmares
    -napping (like wtf :rofl:)
    -exams etc all the usual crap
    -Public speaking
    -Increased heart rate

etc etc

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.