Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    God some of you people need a life. Do you not have any sense of FUN? This thread was meant to be lighthearted and I thought people would post lists of their own rather than pretend to be upset over nothing. Get a ****ing life, you people make me sick. Please lock this thread, I don't want this kind of crap.

CAN PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SAYING A LIST OF NAMES ARE UNCOOL AND ACTUALLY INSULTING PEOPLE BY SAYING PEOPLE WITH THOSE NAMES ARE UNCOOL? Get a brain and stop putting words into my mouth.

And most importantly learn to take it lightly. You're going to have a heart attack if you take life this seriously. Just lock this thread please.

ReputationRep:
    Balls
    Ass

ReputationRep:
    Ho ho ho.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PJ)
    :rofl: if there was one member i could give the tsr village idiot award too, you would win hands down.
    U BULLY.

(I want that award)

ReputationRep:
    *deletes mrsmann from TSR*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrsmann)
    Don't you just hate these names
    No, I don't. :p:

Quite why you thought nobody was gonna take offense to your list of names that are crap and unimaginative is beyond me. People who are actually called those names would take offence, for example, and people whose friends are called those names would most likely have something to say about it too. In fact, given the prevailence of the names you list, I'm surprised the whole of TSR hasn't just come down hard on your ass, by proxy or otherwise. :p:

Anyway, names I dislike are:
    Elijah
    Adam
    Morpheus
    Ahmadinejad

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Quite why you thought nobody was gonna take offense to your list of names that are crap and unimaginative is beyond me. People who are actually called those names would take offence, for example, and people whose friends are called those names would most likely have something to say about it too.
    If someone said my name was uncool I wouldn't be offended. And I certainly wouldn't care if someone said my friends' names were crap. If people are going to take offense at a light hearted "I dislike your name," how are they going to cope with life? And instead of posting constructive replies such as names they don't like if they chose to insult me and question me then they might as well not have posted at all. People complain about all this "PC nonsense that we're not supposed to upset anyone" and when I make a thread like this they're quick to say how upset they are despite the fact that it wasn't offensive in the slightest and was more a joke rather than a serious "let''s sit down and have a discussion about names we hate."

ReputationRep:
    What's in a name anyway...

ReputationRep:
    mrs mann

LOL dont like ur name

ReputationRep:
    Daniel (and its other versions - Dan, Danny etc.) is the only good name ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    My name is crap I want to be called Suger or Sweety or perchance Kandie. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubblebee)
    My name is crap I want to be called Suger or Sweety or perchance Kandie. :p:
    Don't worry about it, sweety :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    You (OP) are a tosspot. xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dangle)
    Daniel (and its other versions - Dan, Danny etc.) is the only good name ;yes;
    And the female version - Danielle!

(Thats my name if you hadnt worked it out :p: )

ReputationRep:
    I think my mate said he knows someone called Drew Peacock, or maybe he saw them on TV.
    Drew Peacock LMFAO!!!

ReputationRep:
    aww shucks and I really was planning on naming my son Ross Matthew Grant. Damnit you've really ruined that for me now!

Now I'm going to have to call him Barry Malachai Bartholomew instead.

Quite right - that's MUCH better!

ReputationRep:
    Walthamstow
    Margharita
    Brooklyn

those are crap names.

mrsmann
    mrs
    mann
    man
    mr
    smann
    rsmann

those names would be horrible!!

ReputationRep:
    mrsmann, how the hell can you ***** about getting neg rep when you post drivel such as this?

ReputationRep:
    i LOVE these names...

Abdullrahman
    Abdullah
    Muhammad
    Ali
    Yasser < my name :p:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.