Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Fastest way to lose weight? Watch

ReputationRep:
    ^^ I always have it every night and it really does help me. It dosent make a huge difference but it does help even my doctor recommended it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by FireFreezer77)
    I do know the reason but i feel i need to!
    Yeah but thats just my face! Ive put on 2 stone in the last 6 months! Not good! I want to lose that tbh thats all.
    Im not perfect as i am, trust me! Jm gainint weight still and most of my clothes are really tight now!
    You sure about that?
    True i do have self esteem issues but people are starting to call me fat now! I dislike it immensly!
    Oh well i guess so.
    Ok I see where you're coming from but be careful. And focus on eating healthily, rather than going on a crash diet or massively restricting. I don't like talking about weight loss so I can't really offer you any more advice but I hope you are ok.

ReputationRep:
    If you can handle a bit of intense exercise on the side of healthy eating you want to try HIIT (high intensity inteval training) and tabata work outs (4 mins, 20 sec work 10 sec rest) max effort for short periods. Google some workout ideas and find out what you like, but the majority of it is diet and nutrition. Eat whole foods and lean meat and dont binge!

(Original post by SophieSmall)
    No it doesn't and I wish people would stop posting this nonsense.

There is absolutely no scientific evidence that green tea has an impact on weight loss.
    This. The amount of whatever it is that's meant to boost metabolism in a mug of green tea is so diluted that even if you drank litres of the stuff, it would make no difference.

ReputationRep:
    Cut off a limb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 34908seikj)
    For almost 4 hours... In the morning from 8 till 12 I then fell asleep as soon as I got back in the house. Like I was so tired I didn't even get a shower, just slept in my sweat 😖 Ended up waking up at 4 to eat. I never had breakfast this morning either. 'Tis the life of an addict.
    There was so many wrong things you did today
    -In the burning heat you went out for a STUPID reason
    -You were too tired to have a shower and slept in your sweat
    -You never had breakfast
    -You woke up at 4
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Excuse me for saying this i don't want YOU to be my groom or 'bride' as you would say :rolleyes:
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Removed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platopus)
    Ok I see where you're coming from but be careful. And focus on eating healthily, rather than going on a crash diet or massively restricting. I don't like talking about weight loss so I can't really offer you any more advice but I hope you are ok.
    I will be careful, dont worry!
    Yes i will do! Ill do it healthily and stay healthy.
    No i understand, i wont make you!
    Im just feeling down because of it, thats all
    Thanks

(Original post by 999tigger)
    Is the weight loss a result of Platopus or did she drive you to it?
    Nah, it's the bride who's meant to go crazy with the dieting to fit into her dress meanwhile here I am eating a tub of Ben & Jerrys currently. That's the wonder of virtual weddings, no need to worry about dress sizes!

(Original post by FireFreezer77)
    I will be careful, dont worry!
    Yes i will do! Ill do it healthily and stay healthy.
    No i understand, i wont make you!
    Im just feeling down because of it, thats all
    Thanks
    Well I'm hear if you need to talk about it. Remember that your body image issues may be helped by changing your physical appearance, but ultimately what will solve them is mentally embracing yourself for who you are, flaws and all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    There was so many wrong things you did today
    -In the burning heat you went out for a STUPID reason
    -You were too tired to have a shower and slept in your sweat
    -You never had breakfast
    -You woke up at 4
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Excuse me for saying this i don't want YOU to be my groom or 'bride' as you would say :rolleyes:
    I mean, at least I had a coat on?

AND I had a shower after I slept smh

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'd make a great bride though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikiniikilll)
    ^^ I always have it every night and it really does help me. It dosent make a huge difference but it does help even my doctor recommended it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Green tea has benefits, weight loss is not one of them. It's a simple as that, it cannot make you lose weight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    Green tea has benefits, weight loss is not one of them. It's a simple as that, it cannot make you lose weight.
    what's green tea good for? Seems to be a really popular supplement

ReputationRep:
    I mean, at least I had a coat on?

AND I had a shower after I slept smh

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'd make a great bride though...
    Coat? Please tell me you are joking?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    No you wouldn't. I'd rather have a pineapple as my groom or 'bride' than you

ReputationRep:
    Coat? Please tell me you are joking?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    No you wouldn't. I'd rather have a pineapple as my groom or 'bride' than you
    I'm not joking, But I did learn a valuable lesson; don't wear a coat in 30c heat

Spoiler:
    Show
    yeah well... As it so happens I sexually identify as a pineapple. How do you like those apples? Or should I say, how do you like those pineapples?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    what's green tea good for? Seems to be a really popular supplement
    Some studies have found evidence to suggest green tea to help reduce blood pressure and lower the risk of cardiovascular disease.

It's not in cement but it's worth further research.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not joking, But I did learn a valuable lesson; don't wear a coat in 30c heat
    Spoiler:
    Show
    yeah well... As it so happens I sexually identify as a pineapple. How do you like those apples? Or should I say, how do you like those pineapples?
    Stupid kid. For going out in a jacket
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ewww your spoiler made me cringe af. i don't know whether to be impressed by your creativity or disgusted by it. :wtf:

ReputationRep:
    Stupid kid. For going out in a jacket
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ewww your spoiler made me cringe af. i don't know whether to be impressed by your creativity or disgusted by it. :wtf:
    Kid. Kid? I feel so belittled... and it wasn't like I was wearing a duffle coat... Just a parka smh

Spoiler:
    Show
    Cringe? Was it really that bad, . Since you haven't made up your mind yet, I think that you should be impressed by my creativity

ReputationRep:
    Kid. Kid? I feel so belittled... and it wasn't like I was wearing a duffle coat... Just a parka smh

Spoiler:
    Show
    Cringe? Was it really that bad, . Since you haven't made up your mind yet, I think that you should be impressed by my creativity
    You wore Parka in this weather :facepalm:You see this is why you need a gf. If you had one. She would've told you take that ****ing jacket off
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Nah it was just made me squirm a bit, and yh what you said was creative

ReputationRep:
    You wore Parka in this weather :facepalm:You see this is why you need a gf. If you had one. She would've told you take that ****ing jacket off
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Nah it was just made me squirm a bit, and yh what you said was creative
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm gay

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm gay
    :woo: At least you can't be my groom or 'bride'.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.