Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Children slapping their parents back? watch

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Im 17 and my mum slapped me on the back today so i raised my arm literally instinctively ‘hit her back’ and she got really angry and picked up a belt i had lying around (really stupid of me right it was literally not he floor next to her) and hit me again. (She doesn’t hit reallllly seriously hard but like it does smart.)

Anyway, when I was younger i would cry and stuff but now I’m just laughing bc she’s so short and i tower over her. It’s just so annoying that parents think they can slap their children and psychically abuse them but when we in defence move then suddenly its wrong to hit people. I don’t even care about age gaps and all this elders and youngers ******** its wrong and adults should realise we’re human beings who don’t want marks on their body and will hate back as an evolutionary instinct lmao
    It just makes things worse so there's no point. Just avoid her.

I had a similar thing years ago when my mum hit me and so I pushed her/hit her back and she went ape **** and pulled my hair so hard and hit me twice as hard.

I learnt never to resort to violence with her ever again.

ReputationRep:
    mate your lucky your mum isn't black, you would't want to live to see what happens nexts

ReputationRep:
    Im 17 and my mum slapped me on the back today so i raised my arm literally instinctively ‘hit her back’ and she got really angry and picked up a belt i had lying around (really stupid of me right it was literally not he floor next to her) and hit me again. (She doesn’t hit reallllly seriously hard but like it does smart.)

Anyway, when I was younger i would cry and stuff but now I’m just laughing bc she’s so short and i tower over her. It’s just so annoying that parents think they can slap their children and psychically abuse them but when we in defence move then suddenly its wrong to hit people. I don’t even care about age gaps and all this elders and youngers ******** its wrong and adults should realise we’re human beings who don’t want marks on their body and will hate back as an evolutionary instinct lmao
    I know them feels. My dad used to slap me as a kid now but doesn't hit me now ---> :dumbells: perks

+ As you grow up you realise resorting to violence is just xp/waste :lol:

Pro tip: Mind>Hands/Legs.

ReputationRep:

My parents stopped raising their hands once I was 16. I was naughty so I deserved a smack on the bum (that's the only place they hit me)

But a ****ing belt?! :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ano123)
    Depends, if you mean a long term bad mother then you still shouldn't hit her. If it's just because she's moaning because you haven't done the washing then it's just abuse.
    I disagree, bad mother is she whacks you then you can whack her back but only depending on the situation though.(generally you shouldn't hit your mum or dad for that matter either).

(Original post by theBranicAc)
    mate your lucky your mum isn't black, you would't want to live to see what happens nexts
    hate to break it to ya but 100% nigerian here lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMEGGGY)
    My parents stopped raising their hands once I was 16. I was naughty so I deserved a smack on the bum (that's the only place they hit me)

But a ****ing belt?! :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's how it used to be (apparently). If you do it now, it gets called a name, child abuse i think they call it. Obviously if you're over 16 (probably only applies to males) you should just disarm them and start doing some samurai ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theBranicAc)
    you get the african whooping! :rofl:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.