Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Some of the views being expressed in this thread. Wow. Just wow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WBZ144)
    Donald Trump will heighten racial tensions, most non-Whites in America have an unfavourable opinion of him.

Him winning also means having a bimbo for a First Lady :lol:

I always knew you were a racist, thanks for confirming. What do you want Trump to do to those pesky Blacks?
    It's not racist what OP has said, I would never live in South Africa simply due to the extreme Black on White violence, however I am perfectly willing to live in a stable middle class community with a Black majority. Trump is just the start, White people will become increasingly right-wing as the areas in which Whites live become increasingly unsafe. This is not going to end when police brutality ends which in turn ends Black anger, which will calm the rise of White reactionary politics, this is the start of the future.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gora The Xplorer)
    It's not racist what OP has said, I would never live in South Africa simply due to the extreme Black on White violence, however I am perfectly willing to live in a stable middle class community with a Black majority. Trump is just the start, White people will become increasingly right-wing as the areas in which Whites live become increasingly unsafe. This is not going to end when police brutality ends which in turn ends Black anger, which will calm the rise of White reactionary politics, this is the start of the future.
    His past posts show that he is a obvious racist who has flat out said that racism is "natural". However, if we are only going by his OP he and posts on this thread he:
    1) More than implied that Blacks are criminals.
    2) Says that Blacks get special treatment and free handouts but can't even provide an example.
    3) Thinks that Donald Trump is the solution to dealing these "criminals".

What is it that he wants Trump to do to Blacks? He did not answer that. One can only assume that it is something very ugly.

ReputationRep:
    His past posts show that he is a obvious racist who has flat out said that racism is "natural". However, if we are only going by his OP he and posts on this thread he:
    2) Says that Blacks get special treatment and free handouts but can't even provide an example.

What is it that he wants Trump to do to Blacks? He did not answer that. One can only assume that it is something very ugly.
    Donald Trump has no intention of doing anything to Black people, because there is no reason to given that they are American. BLM is a hate group and it's fueled by a rabid left-wing media rather than anything White people are currently doing, I agree there are real issues facing Black people, mainly in the unfavourable socio-economic circumstances they experience, but the race-baiting of the liberal media is not helping anyone. I even blame White people for this race-baiting, liberal Whites are the worst humans in existence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TelAviv)
    Trump = clearly against BLM

Hillary = rather ambiguous on BLM. Condemns killings of police officers but quiet on the other violence linked to the movement. Doesn't challenge their "blame whites for everything" agenda. Campaigning with Obama, who openly supports BLM, further shows her sympathies for the movement.

Johnson = can't find much on his stance towards BLM. Doesn't matter anyway since he won't win!

End point: Trump's stance on BLM will likely push moderate voters towards him. Hillary's won't!
    ...There's nothing wrong with sympathy. I doubt a Clinton would be apart of mass murders of white people. She is tentative about anything to secure her votes, and then when she gets in you'll see what she does, while Trump is obnoxiously trying to distinguish himself from everyone else to get votes that way. It doesn't mean he'll keep any promises, and it doesn't mean his opponents won't. Racism is a big thing, if there were a thread roasting US everyone would say "racism" and those posts would get top reps. So someone needs to be in there who is firm about things but not cold hearted either. Summon Bernie.

ReputationRep:

I doubt Trump is anything. Everything he does is about entertainment and personal titillation. People really should stop taking him seriously; it's only what's got him this far in the 1st place. He will say whatever the current crowd wants to hear. Aside from media and the fans he already had as a reality tv star, and opportunists, no one takes the bloke serious, not even other Repubs. His whole presidency if he achieves it (he won't) will be flip flopping, and doing whatever anyone with even a slight clue says. If anything that's what's dangerous about him, that he doesn't know wtf he's saying or doing, not his "obvious" nor ulterior motives.

ReputationRep:

1. In the US blacks commit a huge amount of crime, especially large given their % of the population - FACT.
    2. Blacks are the single biggest demographic in receipt of welfare when % of population is considered -FACT.
    3. Strict enforcement of the law and severe penalties for law brakers (this goes for all, not just blacks, but as blacks commit so much crime, it would effect them more proportionally than other groups)

Don't know why I have bothered to type this, given your average BLM supporter is less intelligent than an average hamster, you almost certainly will not read my message correctly and say that I said something that I did not actually say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HanSoloLuck)
    As apposed Mrs.Obama, she looks more masculine than most Russian beef farmers, I think having a first LADY again will be good for America.

Michelle Obama looks like Mike Tyson in drag, she looks stronger than Barry.

Ironically, I would want equality for the black community, for example, no more positive racial discrimination to give preferential treatment based on skin color, give black communities a taste of the real world and stop handing them free shlt because we feel sorry for them, this tokenism is ridiculously demeaning for them and unfair to everyone else.
    Take your racist bigotry out of our forum mate. Shame on you.

ReputationRep:

Don't forget the oft-repeated bigotry shown by racists towards black women, via his comments about michelle obama.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tawheed)
    Take your racist bigotry out of our forum mate. Shame on you.
    His post contained no racism, as your knowledge of the English language is clearly sub-standard, I have posted the meaning of the word "racism" curtesy of Google.

You should also check out the meaning of anti-Semitism by the way, something that people like you are often guilty of.

racismˈreɪsɪz(ə)m/nounnoun: racism
    1. the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

(Original post by The_Opinion)
    His post contained no racism, as your knowledge of the English language is clearly sub-standard, I have posted the meaning of the word "racism" curtesy of Google.

You should also check out the meaning of anti-Semitism by the way, something that people like you are often guilty of.

racismˈreɪsɪz(ə)m/nounnoun: racism
    1. the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
    Surely by this definition it would be racist to imply that all blacks are criminals 🤔

Not referring to the OP btw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StrawbAri)
    Surely by this definition it would be racist to imply that all blacks are criminals 🤔

Not referring to the OP btw.
    If data suggests that all blacks are criminals, then it is not racist to say that all blacks are criminals. However, I don't believe that anybody has ever stated that all blacks are criminals (because the data does not show that).

ReputationRep:
    Donald Trump will heighten racial tensions, most non-Whites in America have an unfavourable opinion of him.

Him winning also means having a bimbo for a First Lady :lol:

I always knew you were a racist, thanks for confirming. What do you want Trump to do to those pesky Blacks?
    I think you're vastly overestimating Trump, he can't hope to compete with Obama on the field of escalating racial tensions.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, I don't. It's pretty much guaranteeing that most Black people will identify with other minority groups and recent immigrants rather than seeing themselves as ordinary Americans suffering from mass immigration and terrorism. I curse the people that started BLM in the first place, and Mr. Soros. We didn't need this, especially not right now.

However, I do think it might make the Republican and Democratic parties even more racially polarized than they already are, with more white Democrats going Republican and more minority Republicans going Democrat. This isn't a good thing long-term.

I hope Trump wins, although I really wanted Cruz to win. I'm disappointed that Cruz didn't endorse Trump, because I think anything is better than another 4 years of Democrat rule.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.