Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Saudi bans Pokemon again , declares it un-Islamic. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glib)
    Good for you.
    It is good for me and good for civilisation, the Saudis probably thought look at those mindless adults in the West who run around chasing non-existent creatures on their phones, total wasters the lot of them, we don't want this on our streets, so they put a stop to it. Quite right too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jblackmoustache)
    Dubai is in the UAE
    I know, and Pokemon Go is banned in the Emirates too AFAIK

edit: http://www.emirates247.com/news/why-...07-16-1.635858

Is there anything to suggest we can still play there?

ReputationRep:
    Oh that makes sense. They're the biggest consumers of rare and expensive wines.. but a game is considered "unislamic". Aren't Saudi's also fond of prostitutes? Saudi Arabia has a lucrative sex/ prostitution industry. They use the best and most expensive call girls. Oh well each to his own.

ReputationRep:
    The Saudis are experts at quelling socially deviant behaviours which is why their women look like this

American women look like this

ReputationRep:
    Not surprised. This is the same country that teaches children that all Jewish people are actually anthropomorphic pigs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gora The Xplorer)
    The Saudis are experts at quelling socially deviant behaviours which is why their women look like this

American women look like this

They do have respectful women. But when their women travel to USA for freedom. Some cut loose and slack, and take of the hijab. Which is sad because they should not wear it. if they don't want to.

This a saudi model in USA.

ReputationRep:
    It is good for me and good for civilisation, the Saudis probably thought look at those mindless adults in the West who run around chasing non-existent creatures on their phones, total wasters the lot of them, we don't want this on our streets, so they put a stop to it. Quite right too.
    Someone is angry because they didn't win a battle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    They have respectful women. But when their women travel to us. Some cut loose and slack, and take of the hijab. Which is sad because they should not wear it. if they don't want to.

This a saudi model in USA.
    Word 2 tha princess cuz she speaks the truth , this woman has a lot of natural beauty, but she's ruined it, she looks ridiculous, almost comical with the bluehair and Botox injections. American culture needs to be contained and then reversed, it's sickeningly evil.

ReputationRep:
    American culture needs to be contained and then reversed, it's sickeningly evil.
    Good troll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by george_c00per)
    Someone is angry because they didn't win a battle
    If I played this game I would be the world's greatest pokemon trainer, a pokemon master. There would be no elite 4, it would be The Elite Gora.

ReputationRep:
    Word 2 tha princess cuz she speaks the truth , this woman has a lot of natural beauty, but she's ruined it, she looks ridiculous, almost comical with the bluehair and Botox injections. American culture needs to be contained and then reversed, it's sickeningly evil.
    I know! I swear she is soo pretty without any makeup and a neutral hair colour. She is soo stupid for going OTT. I think she is doing all this to prove a point
    Mate look how pretty she is with little makeup and a less crazy hair colour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMEGGGY)
    Will the UK, US France speak out against it as,it does if Iran, Russia did this? **** will they

:rolleyes:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    It boggles the mind that you can't throw balls at pixels but you can throw stones at adulterers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TercioOfParma)
    It boggles the mind that you can't throw balls at pixels but you can throw stones at adulterers.
    Adultery is a sin in Islam just like all sins. It can be forgiven. The death penalty is extreme tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    Adultery is a sin in Islam just like all sins. It can be forgiven. The death penalty is extreme tho
    Well, apparently Saudi courts can sentence adulterers to death, and if you look I think you will find that Saudis aren't the forgiving type.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TercioOfParma)
    Well, apparently Saudi courts can sentence adulterers to death, and if you look I think you will find that Saudis aren't the forgiving type.
    i meant it is forgiven by God. I know they can be a bit .... :wtf:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it's well known that going out into fresh air and meeting new people and talking can improve your social life and cognitive ability... And everybody knows the enemy to the repressive Saudi state is people who can think for themselves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1010marina)
    Yes, it's well known that going out into fresh air and meeting new people and talking can improve your social life and cognitive ability... And everybody knows the enemy to the repressive Saudi state is people who can think for themselves.
    We Westerners don't think for ourselves, we distract ourselves with frivolities. Big difference. It pains me when people make fun of Muslims for all the time they spend praying, claiming they could be doing things which are more productive, only to go back to getting drunk and wasting hours of their lives on inane social media.

ReputationRep:
    i want to play Pokemon Go in North Korea. i hear there is a huge fat creature with weird hair lurking in Pyong Yang ?

ReputationRep:
    We Westerners don't think for ourselves, we distract ourselves with frivolities. Big difference. It pains me when people make fun of Muslims for all the time they spend praying, claiming they could be doing things which are more productive, only to go back to getting drunk and wasting hours of their lives on inane social media.
    Spend your time counting sheep for all I care, it doesn't affect your ability to think for yourself.

What does is indoctrination from a young age.

So speak for yourself... There's definitely more religious, sexual and political freedom in the West which of course does encourage free thinkers.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.