The Student Room Group

What was your favourite subject at school & what degree did you do?

Scroll to see replies

History and going to do m degree in history
Reply 21
Favourite subject(s) through my school years was Science, although I was much better at Mathematics, Science interested me more. Done A Levels in Maths, Chem and Physics.. and hopefully going university to do Computer Science/Web development.
My favourite areas of study during highschool were Maths and Sciences (Physics and Biology).
However Maths and sciences in school were completely boring and the most unpleasant lessons in the cirriculum (except of biology it was pretty good). I guess playing table tennis was the best part of my highschool experience, the rest of it sucks .
I was actually so pissed off that I didn't sit the national final exams ( that are free ) .
A-levels are also awful and boring but better than our exams .
The only exam that I respected all these years (apart from olympiad papers which are not exactly exams) is STEP .
What I'm going to study at uni? Idk Maths or physics or computer science or ...( it's not that I have a plan ).
Reply 23
Maths and Maths
Favourite subject: English Literature.
My degree: Law
Possibly maths and modern lit. I've a degree in economics and politics.

Checks out I guess.
Business studies. and I did 'Business Management' at university.

I also enjoyed media at a-level and so going to move into that direction as postgrad into public relations / corp comms.
Chemistry, Medicine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending