The Student Room Group

Would you date...?

Scroll to see replies

No
(edited 7 years ago)
Love how guys are straight up no while girls would JUST start the whole it doesn't matter and depends instead of just answering
im pretty your talking about yourself

and the answer is no

i dont like dating someone who is fat
Reply 23
I'm male, in my opinion it depends on their mindset and personality.
Reply 24
Some have beautiful faces, I would date them (lol)
Original post by koolgurl14
Love how guys are straight up no while girls would JUST start the whole it doesn't matter and depends instead of just answering

lol it so true

this is what all girls say regardless of what they acctually belive
I fancy my sister and she's slim. No
Original post by JamieLannister
I fancy my sister and she's slim. No

You're an interesting one :wink:.
Yeh But I'd immediately ask them to lose weight in a way that won't hurt their feelings.
I currently already am engaged to someone who is overweight. His weight doesn't get in the way of our relationship or my feelings towards him. The only thing that worries me is the health implications his weight could have him on him now or in the future but he is trying to lose some weight.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
Would you date a fat person? ladies and gents give me your opinion and state your gender obviously :wink:
I'm a dude.I would date a chubby or an overweight women but not a women who was morbidly obese unless she was rocking my vibe lol.I was watching YOUTUBE earlier about things you didn't know about the sun.they said the person who holds the record for the heaviest person weighed over 1400lbs.WOW!!
(edited 7 years ago)
no.
Yeah...
Original post by theBranicAc
lol it so true

this is what all girls say regardless of what they acctually belive

I'm a girl and would never date a fat person.
Border line obese? Double chin, chubby face, bit of a gut..Thunder thighs :wink:

Hellz yeah!

[video="youtube;_XQ8U1fBLj4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XQ8U1fBLj4[/video]

:toofunny:

Spoiler

Reply 35
Depends how much. I definitely have been attracted to "fat" girls and I think my main or even only issue is what it says about their mindset, discipline and long term health. I'm no athlete but I make an effort with what I eat and do and ideally would like a person who's similar. Other factors like mind and personalty are far more deciding for me and I wouldn't be put off unless we're talking dangerously obese. That being said, the weight you keep yourself at does, in many instances but not all, say a lot about your personality anyway.
Would you date a fat person? ladies and gents give me your opinion and state your gender obviously :wink:

All these replies are ridiculous: as if yog can help who you fall in love with.
Of course, straight up, you can say "I don't find ... attractive" but ultimately it means nothing.
I know everyone churns out the same BS "it's all about dat personality" but it SO IS.
Plus if they dated me, they'd be vegan too and so that would solve any weight problems 😜😜😜 (bracing myself for a sh*t storm)
Reply 37
I'm a guy and no I would not date a girl who is overweight or obese. Similar to how I wouldn't date a girl who smoked. Both in my opinion display sheer ignorance for health or lack of education.

I'm trying to say that in the most non judgmental way because I know some people don't mind being heavier and that's fine if they're happy within themselves BUT it's just not something I would go for personally.

That being said, I'm also not attracted to skinny girls, so I guess a healthy in between skinny and "fat" is what I'm personally attracted to. People will be attracted to what they're attracted to.
Female. Probably, not. Depends how fat they are. I might be open to it if they're chubby at most. Depends if they're funny too. Some fat people look good fat like Jonah Hill
(edited 7 years ago)
NO. Why are you even asking?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending