Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blood & Honour)
    http://www.white.org.uk/asylum.swf

This is the story of Asylum in our great land, can we let it come true?
    As the greatest man ever said, We Shall Never Surrender
    This is very one sided. I think someone has made the point that it is estimated that in the long run over a few generation Immigrant contribute more to the economy than they take in benefits. Do you think that people in britain should be forced to live here because I mean look at britains past actions. They actively encouraged people to go and live in other countries while exploiting the native populations. Bare this in mind when you talk about people coming into britain. They aren't coming into britain in any where near as large numbers or doing any where near as much damage as the british have done to the native populations of other countries. And it isn't like british people don't go into other countries to live. I mean many british people move to spain or france to retire or go and work in the USA. Migration has been going on throughout human history and I don't get why now it is suddenly such a bad thing.

Also just a little nit pick but when did Ireland become part of the UK. It showing immigrants in southern as well as northern Ireland and as far as I know it was meant to only be about Britain.

ReputationRep:
    Im afraid we are all missing the point, when you bring a large amount of mainly uneducated people into a country, they often work for less and work longer hours and take away the jobs of the native populatation. Then after a while they try to infleunce thier culture on the native population. The, there offspring, young adults, join gangs and create crime.

it happens In canada too, manyof these indochineese doctors come her with there young sons, and there young sons join gangs and create crime, you dont really see many young canadians in gangs, but you almost always see immigrant gangs.

eventually, after a while, the immigrants want to change the native countries cultures to make them feel more accepted.

If a Canadian, or British citizen tried moving to, saudi arabia, africa, far east (except japan), he would be excluded, beaten, or killed. Why should the west open its borders to try to create more multicultureism if its creating unstability, crime, and killing native cultures.

I think its all a bunch of crap, I think refugees should never be accepted, only the most educated and most loyal (the ones who actually know something about the country they are going to and pay alegence to the head of state and they have to know ENGLISH!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by canuck)
    Im afraid we are all missing the point, when you bring a large amount of mainly uneducated people into a country, they often work for less and work longer hours and take away the jobs of the native populatation. Then after a while they try to infleunce thier culture on the native population. The, there offspring, young adults, join gangs and create crime.

it happens In canada too, manyof these indochineese doctors come her with there young sons, and there young sons join gangs and create crime, you dont really see many young canadians in gangs, but you almost always see immigrant gangs.

eventually, after a while, the immigrants want to change the native countries cultures to make them feel more accepted.

If a Canadian, or British citizen tried moving to, saudi arabia, africa, far east (except japan), he would be excluded, beaten, or killed. Why should the west open its borders to try to create more multicultureism if its creating unstability, crime, and killing native cultures.

I think its all a bunch of crap, I think refugees should never be accepted, only the most educated and most loyal (the ones who actually know something about the country they are going to and pay alegence to the head of state and they have to know ENGLISH!)
    English kids join gangs. As I have said before it is more of a class issue than anything else. I mean people say there are more black people who commit crime but then the proportion of black people within the lower economic groups are greater and the fact is that people who have less money are more likely to comit crime. I am not sure about your comment about Saudi Arabia, it is a country which has loads of westerners (mostly Americans) who work in the oil buisness and they aren't killed that much. The fact of the matter is that there are loads of British citizens who aren't educated and don't respect the head of state. These people still contribute to the economy so I don't see the difference between these people and immigrants.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.