my girlfriend is bisexual help? Watch

• TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Honestly, if this was me and my boyfriend I'd be really pissed. If my being bi 'changed everything' for him, then I'd probably be outta there. I'll never understand why some people are so insistent that being bi = greedy, or a cheat. If she's with you, she's with you. You're straight, you like girls. That doesn't mean you like every girl and that you're a cheat or whatever. She likes girls and guys. It doesn't mean she likes all girls and all guys. She's with you. She likes you. She probably isn't looking for anything else, and if she is it isn't because of her sexuality. Her being bi doesn't change a thing.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    I don't understand the problem

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You were happy before (and I'm sure she knew she was bisexual before) so it should be the same after. People don't take us bisexual people seriously. I would find it VERY disrespectful if may bf asked for a threesome

ReputationRep:
    If this is concerning her fidelity, then you need to remember bisexual =/= polyamorous. A bisexual woman can be perfectly happy with a man and not need to have sex with a woman. If she is still sexually attracted to you there is literally no problem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darelz)
    I wouldn't say the OP can't bring it up at all, since there's no reason why they can't ask to find out how they're gf feels about it- starting conversations isn't wrong. But they should definitely be prepared for their gf to say no, since as you said being bi and wanting monogamy are not mutually exclusive.
    If OP wasn't thinking about asking before then that shouldn't change now. And it shouldn't be 'since you're bi...'

ReputationRep:
    FFM threesome :top:

ReputationRep:
    Lol. All these people taking OP seriously

ReputationRep:
    If my girlfriend told me that she was a bisexual, that would strengthen my respect for her and our relationship because she feels that she can trust me. Coming as Bi isn't something do you lightly.

ReputationRep:
    Evidently the truth is that the OP GF kissed another girl before hand and said "Haha, I'm not into girls. It was just for fun."

Nah I'm just messing around.

ReputationRep:
    I dated a bi girl. Pretty normal relationship to be fair, with the added bonus that you can both comment on how that girl across the street is hot. Major change from having your head bitten off for simply looking in their direction.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.