Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nexttimeigetvpn)
    for the sole purpose of stability, so that we can make the best of a terrible decision by the british people
    Haha of course Corbyn doesn't offer the stability you are looking for!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xylas)
    why though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abc:))
    I'm a Labour voter and I think she's ok actually. Better than what we have. If there were a general election tomorrow I dunno what on earth I'd do. Probably just do what most people do when there is nobody to vote for and vote Green
    How about consider the fair more reasonable option of the lib dems...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwilym101)
    She seems no more two faced than other politicians and it could have been worse, that being said the leadership contest was like asking which lunatic should run the asylum. They basically picked the one that was the least revolting.
    Can you point out bad things Theresa May has done or said or do you just say that by principle?

ReputationRep:
    From what I've seen so far I quite like her. What she said in her speech in front of 10 Downing Street, focusing on inequality was very brave for a conservative leader. If she follows up on that I think she will probably dominate British politics for many years to come, particularly given how much of shambles Labour is and how unthreatening their leader is

ReputationRep:
    why though?
    Why d'you think? Corbyn can't even control his own party, imagine if he had to lead our way through the brexit process...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    How about consider the fair more reasonable option of the lib dems...
    Yep, I have / am doing

ReputationRep:
    I agree she comes across well. But she blamed Human Rights for her completely shashed up attempt to deport Abu Qatada and attempted (and failed) to introduce a spy bill that would have allowed government to see exactly what everyone was doing on the internet.

She is one to watch - in a good and bad light!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xylas)
    Why d'you think? Corbyn can't even control his own party, imagine if he had to lead our way through the brexit process...
    I have no clue how that relates to 'caring about people' :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I have no clue how that relates to 'caring about people' :rolleyes:
    You asked about stability remember? :rolleyes:

why though?
    I've already told you why you shouldn't simply believe he cares about people, look on the previous page if you've forgotten that aswell! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xylas)
    You asked about stability remember? :rolleyes:

I've already told you why you shouldn't simply believe he cares about people, look on the previous page if you've forgotten that aswell! :rolleyes:
    Not sure how a failed coup in the labour party translates to how unstable he would be in office.

ReputationRep:
    Not sure how a failed coup in the labour party translates to how unstable he would be in office.
    Cool, might as well elect Turkish president Erdogan then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xylas)
    Cool, might as well elect Turkish president Erdogan then
    Lol do you think a few people resigning is equivalent to 5000+ soldiers enforcing martial law? Get your head out of the sand

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexanderHam)
    From what I've seen so far I quite like her. What she said in her speech in front of 10 Downing Street, focusing on inequality was very brave for a conservative leader. If she follows up on that I think she will probably dominate British politics for many years to come, particularly given how much of shambles Labour is and how unthreatening their leader is
    it's not brace to talk about inequality and do nothing about it, just as every Tory leader does. Actions apeak louder than words.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.