Turn on thread page Beta

Don't love my GF after sex watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV0V5DpwRNY

In all seriousness, people respond to this in different ways. Some may say you're not romantically attracted to her. Some would say it's a totally normal reaction. You've made it clear that you like her usually so it should be okay.

(Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    It doesn't sound like you stop loving her, you just stop desiring physical intimacy for a period, which is perfectly normal after finishing for a guy.
    This is how I think it works with my boyfriend. He's exhausted afterwards, but always open to a cuddle and often is the one to kiss me and pull me into a cuddle. We're tired and don't want to do anything for a while, but we still love each other

ReputationRep:
    Doesnt sound odd at all if you ask me. It also doesnt sound like a problem, its just for 10 minutes anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's just that you lose your sex drive after masturbation/sex. I don't think it's anything to do with your attraction towards her.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you're like wow that was intense ... *Runs away from the intensity for a bit of a breather then goes back for more*

Gosh talk about self interest/sex obsessed lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry you have...
    Gay For 15 Minutes After Sex Disorder
    (GF1ASD)

ReputationRep:
    The 10 mins. of loss of feelings you are experiencing is normal. That's the approx. amount of time it tales the average male to wake up, gather his wits and come up with a reason why he has to be somewhere else, get his pants on and find the exit.

ReputationRep:
    oxytocin is a neurotransmitter (messenger dude) released during orgasm. It facilitates personal bonding w/ you're partner and other phycological things, it also has the affect of the refractory period

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, you might actually just be lusting for her, and feel satisfied after you've...Had your fill

ReputationRep:
    The 10 mins. of loss of feelings you are experiencing is normal. That's the approx. amount of time it tales the average male to wake up, gather his wits and come up with a reason why he has to be somewhere else, get his pants on and find the exit.

I'm a girl. I experience this, no matter how much I like the guy, the few minutes, sometimes an hour after sex can be slightly uncomfortable because I just don't feel like kissing him or getting all touchy-feely. It's normal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrogLad)
    Or after i masturbate. Before all i want to do is be around her and touch her and kiss her everywhere and suck her earlobes and hold her and **** her.
    Then afterwards I'm like "nope" and feel really awkward and don't feel anything for her anymore. Until like 10 mins later when I'm back to normal.
    Why is this happening? :confused:
    prolactin. that is why.

learn to have multiple orgasm and continuous orgasm.

vitamin b6, helps a lot to get you normal again

http://www.entelechyjournal.com/httpdocs/prolactin.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Only immediately after sex/masturbation for 10-15 minutes. I just want to get away in that time, then I love her again
    It's amazing what influence hormones can have over our feelings of romantic love and attraction. After orgasm males secret a number of different hormones, which include oxytocin- a hormone which give us feelings of love and attachment. It just might be you have a different hormonal reaction after orgasm, and when the hormones subside you return to normal? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    It sounds like your 'love' for her is driven purely by your desire to copulate...
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    It's just you recharging your junk, don't worry

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Post orgasm depression is common. It's worse with a partner you don't really rate which is probably why one night stands can end up pretty tense. Once you find a girl you adore to cuddle afterwards you'll know to marry her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    Dunno. Never been romantically attracted to some AND had sex with them. Only been one or the other so far for me :L
    Wtf does that mean....to have romantic attraction...

I guess the same as emotional connection ?

ReputationRep:
    Or after i masturbate. Before all i want to do is be around her and touch her and kiss her everywhere and suck her earlobes and hold her and **** her.
    Then afterwards I'm like "nope" and feel really awkward and don't feel anything for her anymore. Until like 10 mins later when I'm back to normal.
    Err mate, every guy is kinda of the same.

Like after I ***, my sexual thoughts / sexual interest goes negative

ReputationRep:
    Err mate, every guy is kinda of the same.

Like after I ***, my sexual thoughts / sexual interest goes negative

ReputationRep:
    It's called the refractory period. It's completely normal for men to find the woman they're with repulsive immediately after sex. It's essentially the body's way of recovering, and stopping you from jumping in immediately for some more action.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.