Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

was the Munich shooting far-right terrorism? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tawheed)
    Being Iranian had nothing to do with this attack guys. Let's not go off on a tangent here.
    What has motivated it then, considering he claimed he is German, what is the common factor in these types of attacks, could it be, is it possible despite the leftist claims,despite the claims of multiculturist Muslims, could it possibly be Islam?

ReputationRep:
    why can't these morons do something harmless like looking for Pokemons ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    why can't these morons do something harmless like looking for Pokemons ?
    They are colonising Europe, something that have tried to do for 1000 years, I would say what they are doing is pretty effective and less time wasting than playing Pokémon.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  1469264462702.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  67.4 KB

I wonder what the last two sentences between the shooter and the balcony guys means

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PlayerBB)

I wonder what the last two sentences between the shooter and the balcony guys means

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Balcony man is expressing negative feelings towards the gunman. **

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nexttimeigetvpn)
    so far right ideology and its brutal teachings is responsible either way, clearly these guys were aggravated by far right hatred. i suggest banning anyone who gets above the neutral line on the political compass test
    Nah. That's like saying muslims and marxists are to blame for aggravating Breivek

ReputationRep:
    The "inspiration" from Breivik wasn't due to him being right wing. The guy had an obsession with mass shootings and was apparently bullied pretty badly as well as suffering depression. "Police said Sonboly was obsessed with mass killings and had a book in his bag entitled 'why students kill,'" source. From Reuters: "it was also too early to associate the Munich shootings with Breivik," source.

It was neither right wing nor Islamic terrorism. Leftists, stop using this incident to push your anti-right fascist agendas, it's absolutely despicable as well as being disrespectful towards those who were affected by it. I'm starting to think there's nothing too low for you people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dozyrosie)
    What has motivated it then, considering he claimed he is German, what is the common factor in these types of attacks, could it be, is it possible despite the leftist claims,despite the claims of multiculturist Muslims, could it possibly be Islam?
    It was just a mentally ill lone wolf. The attacks in Nice and Paris and Brussels and Orlando were actual terror attacks but this attack was not. There are reports that the attacker converted away from Islam anyway. Just because someone is Muslim and killed people doesn't mean they are a terrorist- 99% of the time it is a terror attack but this attack was probably part of the 1%.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Vamy see why people cnat just wait and let the police do a full investigation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    It was just a mentally ill lone wolf. The attacks in Nice and Paris and Brussels and Orlando were actual terror attacks but this attack was not. There are reports that the attacker converted away from Islam anyway. Just because someone is Muslim and killed people doesn't mean they are a terrorist- 99% of the time it is a terror attack but this attack was probably part of the 1%.
    I even suggested it could be a mentally unstable ****. Religion has that ability to make people mentally unstable, it does not have to be terrorist but it could well have something to do with religious indoctrination.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tawheed)
    Being Iranian had nothing to do with this attack guys. Let's not go off on a tangent here.
    Perhaps it did. An article in the Independent says that he targeted Turkish and Arab kids as a result of bullying at school. Sectarianism?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nexttimeigetvpn)
    so far right ideology and its brutal teachings is responsible either way, clearly these guys were aggravated by far right hatred. i suggest banning anyone who gets above the neutral line on the political compass test
    No. People only commit attacks like this because they come from unstable countries or have experienced personal trauma. Ideology is never to blame. You have repeatedly used this argument to defend the actions of Islamist terrorists. Therefore you must also apply it to far-right terrorism (not that this on e was far -right terrorism).

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I take it as meaning:

Balcony guy: "you're mad!!"

"Shooter: "I'm not, I'm actually on the level, I assure you."

So nothing significant.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I take it as meaning:

Balcony guy: "you're mad!!"

"Shooter: "I'm not, I'm actually on the level, I assure you."

So nothing significant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dozyrosie)
    I even suggested it could be a mentally unstable ****. Religion has that ability to make people mentally unstable, it does not have to be terrorist but it could well have something to do with religious indoctrination.
    Or you know, his mental instability could be caused by the bullying and isolation he's experienced?(like it usually is when the attacker is a white male).
    Also, Iranians abroad tend not to be that religious actually so I doubt religious indoctrination had anything to do with this. But hey, we've already established you are desperate to link this to Islam so whatever helps you sleep at night!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teenhorrorstory)
    Or you know, his mental instability could be caused by the bullying and isolation he's experienced?(like it usually is when the attacker is a white male).
    Also, Iranians abroad tend not to be that religious actually so I doubt religious indoctrination had anything to do with this. But hey, we've already established you are desperate to link this to Islam so whatever helps you sleep at night!
    Stop with the victim game already, it really is simple, if you don't want to attract unwanted attention don't go criminal, like this nutter was. There are plenty of black and Asian people who do very well in white society, these types don't play your victim game.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.