Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What I dont understand is in yesterday's episode they said they werent going to have sex until they were ready. What about when he got Stacey preganant! How did they do that then :rollseyes:
    Unless the scriptwriters are saying that because Stacey and Bradley are brothers and sisters then that would be classed as incest and spark rage with the audience. However they neglected this fact.
    Although more interesting, if Stacey's dad is Max and they have been screwing eachother it will cause more controversy!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah they have done it before. I think Stacey means she's not ready to have sex with Bradley cos she still loves Max but is telling Bradley something different..I dunno *shrugs*

I briefly saw an old ep of easties this morning before work..it had the fereira's and tariq..does anyone remember that incest story line with tariq and the girl from bend it like beckham?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hana_1987)
    Yeah they have done it before. I think Stacey means she's not ready to have sex with Bradley cos she still loves Max but is telling Bradley something different..I dunno *shrugs*

I briefly saw an old ep of easties this morning before work..it had the fereira's and tariq..does anyone remember that incest story line with tariq and the girl from bend it like beckham?!
    who kareena??...she was from bend it like bechkam !!!!!!!!! i didnt know that. But yes the incest storylline wasnt pretty...there was also an incest story line in neighbours with sareena and luca!!! ALL UKGOLD BABY

ReputationRep:
    She had a really small role in Bend It Like Beckham .. one of those 3 girls her and her sister ran into at that wedding dress shop at the beginning of the movie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prash_s90)
    who kareena??...she was from bend it like bechkam !!!!!!!!! i didnt know that. But yes the incest storylline wasnt pretty...there was also an incest story line in neighbours with sareena and luca!!! ALL UKGOLD BABY
    YES!!! I saw that when eating brekkie prior to going to work!! lol!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.