Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What gaming platform are you on? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lkathryn08)
    3DS and wii u gal over here! I'm a Nintendo fangirl as sad as that is to admit!
    Same here. Whats your Nintendo Network ID and we could play?

ReputationRep:
    I was on PC until about 18 months ago when I decided that I was putting FAR too much time into World of Warcraft. Although I adored raiding, it was getting out of control again.

So! I sold everything and bought an Xbox One. At least now I can walk away of an evening. However, SMITE and Overwatch are too addictive!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    PS4, then PC

ReputationRep:
    PS4- The ultimate hardcore gamers console, PSVITA- Because it's a PS3 that fits in my handbag, Wii U- Which I wish I never bought because the games are stupidly expensive and most don't support decent online modes. I pretty much only play Mario Kart, Mario Maker and StarFox on it.

I also own an OUYA because I am a nerd who loves Indie Betas and it's a great little emulation machine. Plus it's so small I can take it to Cleethorpes with me when I go to the caravan.

It pretty much does everything the NVIDIA Shield does, but at a much lower price. It's cheap, low spec, but it's like the Raspberry Pi of consoles. Small, Simple, but does a heck of a lot.

ReputationRep:
    iPhone.. Candy crush 4 lyf <3

Spoiler:
    Show
    jk don't lynch me. PS4.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    iPhone.. Candy crush 4 lyf <3

Spoiler:
    Show
    jk don't lynch me. PS4.
    Get a console, you Apple slave.

RIP Steve Jobs

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.