Turn on thread page Beta

is face or body more important for a girl? watch

Announcements

(Original post by Anonymous)
    No. There are always people who will love you for you and find you attractive. Anyway, personality trumps it all so just be a great person.
    Personality most certainly does not trump all. Being a great person will get you a friendship with a girl - at best. If you really like her, you won't even be able to be friends and you'll end up being both heartbroken and lonely. It doesn't help to pretend that personality "trumps all". It doesn't, you need far more than that.

ReputationRep:
    Face,

ReputationRep:
    A pretty face goes a long way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    **** size.
    This

ReputationRep:
    But face

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Myth.

1. Money
    2. **** size

I guess, a nice face = a nice body since if they were able to keep a good face, they'd care about their body too

I'd go for face tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platopus)
    Face. Body can be worked on later.
    (Original post by Platopus)
    So have I. But I like to think that's not the sort of thing that should matter.
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glebp)
    Body because you can always put a bag over her head
    You dont look at the mantelpiece when stoking the fire

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend said he was first attracted to my face and then noticed my body,
    hahahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    Body before face
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Arse before tits

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HucktheForde)
    Obviously personality is the most important, but what comes second?
    Guessing you're a girl since you think personality comes first. For me, face first, then body, then personality. Above all of them is chemistry though, I see plenty of attractive women around, but there has to be chemistry as otherwise the resat is meaningless. Girls always think personality comes first, they think boys think the same as them, but we do not. Between looks & personality, most guys will always put looks first - some may say personality just to come across well to a girl, but its really all looks - just like some girls will make out there not materialistic when they are anything but.

ReputationRep:
    I guess, a nice face = a nice body since if they were able to keep a good face, they'd care about their body too

I'd go for face tho
    Keep a good face? Your face is your face...everyone keeps their own...whut..

ReputationRep:
    Face
    Body can be improved

(Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    lol
    What?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HucktheForde)
    Obviously personality is the most important, but what comes second?
    face and smile

(Original post by SmashConcept)
    hahahahahaha
    To be perfectly honest I don't think I have a very attractive body at all, so he's got the face and that's it. Of course he noticed my face first (positively)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bizzyqueen)
    I can't believe people actually start these types of threads...I mean, seriously?!
    Welcome to TSR

ReputationRep:
    look at the gif on my signature

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.