Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XOR_)
    Haven't heard it before, but through scanning
    Unreal is pretty good.
    Yeah Unreal is a good track. My favourite songs on the album are Rabbit in Your Headlights and Lonely Soul

ReputationRep:
    It was hard trying to not use the same artists lol

-Radiohead - Fake Plastic Trees
    -Aphex Twin - Xtal
    -Smashing Pumpkins - 1979
    -MF Doom - Doomsday
    -Boards Of Canada - Turquoise Hexagon Sun

ReputationRep:
    Blink-182: Not Now
    Muse: Time Is Running Out
    30 Seconds to Mars: From Yesterday
    You Me At Six: Bite My Tongue
    Breaking Benjamin: The Diary of Jane

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnd45)
    They're great. Surprisingly, I haven't actually listened to it. Quite a lot of music on elseq too, I should give it a listen asap. I'm a big fan of Incunabula, Tri Repetae and Amber. Are you going to any of their tour dates this year?
    I haven't listened to the older albums as much ive listened mainly from chiastic slide and onward. Amber has some nice tracks though like Foil and Slip. They're touring england in like three cities all of which are far away from me. If they had any venues in the midlands I would definitely go, but I really don't like travelling this far to get to bristol or manchester or london. I haven't even had time to have one playthrough of elseq, it really is a long 'album'. I've listened to each part separately, mostly elseq 1 & 2 and they are really good.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.